6

───

───

     "CAN I PLEASE STAY WITH YOU?! PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE?! I WANT TO BE YOU!! AND I THINK THAT YOU'D LOOK VERY NICE WITH BLOOD ALL OVER YOU!", toga himiko — the snake demon — exclaimed.

     "ABSOLUTELY NOT!!", mimic protested.

     "we're already accompanying this woman and we're not about to have this crazy one tag along!", the small tengu complained.

"AWWW PLEASE!! I PROMISE I'LL BE OF HELP TO WHATEVER YOU'RE ALL DOING!!", toga begged, making a pouting face, as mikoto simply hummed.

"I..."

"OI! YOU!!"

     everyone snapped their heads around as they were face to face with five tennins in training.

     mikoto raised a brow, noticing their heavenly aura, which alerted her of who they were.

     "you're all competitors for the exam", mikoto mumbled to herself.

     "huh? how'd you know?", ashido mina — who exerted a light pink skin tone — asked.

     "it's obvious from the bronze bangles that you five are wearing on your left wrists", mikoto answered.

     indeed, every tennin had a bangle with either bronze, silver, or gold to represent their rankings.

     "who are you and why did you let the demons go?", bakugo interrogated.

"why should she answer to you, you filthy angel?!", mimic scoffed.

"WHAT'D YOU CALL ME?!"

"YOU HEARD ME! I CALLED YOU A FILTHY ANGEL, YOU BRAT!"

"FIGHT ME, YOU DEMON!!"

"b-bakubro, we probably shouldn't take on that many at a time. we're still kind of inexperienced and we don't know what quirks they ha—"

"SHUT UP SHITTY HAIR! I'LL TAKE ALL OF THEM ON EVEN IF I'M BY MYSELF!", bakugo katsuki — probably one of the proudest heavenly people — yelled.

"kirishima's right though. we should at least call for help first. I can sense that a few are nea—"

"mimic, I actually need you to lead the rest of the shie hassaikai towards mount fuji", mikoto interrupted, completely ignoring the angels' existences.