Part 2: after 4 years i still tried baby diapers

after 4 years i was only 11 and that time i saw a toddler outside wearing diapers and i think how can i have diapers if no one will buy diapers back then and that time i was alone at our house and my mother left money and i think i would buy a 1 piece of baby diapers and i rush out the house good thing no one is out in the streets and i bought diapers and go back to our house as fast as possible and i was so happy when i put it again and i tried to pee in it while im outside the house and i go outside only wearing sleeves shirt that is big so my diaper can't be seen and i go and pee and it felt good but suddenly my neighbor pass by so i only stand there so the diaper wont show good thing he doesn't care and i rush back at the house and untapes the diaper and put it in the trash and that happened again and again until i think the store  owner is suspicious on my action so i stopped buying in her store diapers and go to a another store and found out some pampers pull ups so i buy that and i saw a tricycle that is in a vacant lot and i guess amma stay there so i go back to our house pull down my pants and brief and see my penis still in small and i think that it is fine because im still a baby so i put the diapers on the put only my pants and go outside again and rush to the vacant lot and i look first so no one is gonna saw me and pull down my pants and play i was so happy that happened and i peed a lot while in it and after that i tried to go out and run so fast while wearing a diaper so i tried that and my diapers can be seen but i dont care because it is so fun.