Chapter 2

With that Sid left for his office. On him entering inside, their was a sudden movement that took place. Though people were already seated on their seats but still a lot of whisper could be heard.

Sid:- Shut the fuck up I said...

They all went silent with just one roar.
Sid looked at Mic.

Sid:- why the hell is this hustle bustle happening around?

Mic:- Chif... nothing Chif... we will handle... you just relax..

Sid:- and who the hell are you to order me?

Mic:- Chif I...

Sid:- Shut your fucking mouth up.

With this he immediately left for the lift. Mic followed him. After entering inside Mic pressed UG as he knew where his Chif wants to go.
Reaching their the door opened and they stepped out.

Sid:- O My God!! Ye kisne kiya? Kisne kiya ye dam it? (Shouting on the top of his voice)

Sid's senior most manager and most trusted employee was sitting half unconscious on chair with 4 bouncers having different deadly equipments in their hand.

Sid:- with who's permission did you do this? Haan? (Turning towards Mic) Mic what is his fault?

Mic:- Chif he has leaked out details about our upcoming project to Mr. Kapoor and with the help of that they have got the deal.

Sid:- what the hell? Is baat ke liye tum log ye sub kerroge? Haan? Don't you know how close he is to me?

The manager looked up at sid with hope of mercy from his side. Sid bent down to his level.

Sid:- I am so sorry.... so sorry for your pain... you know na Sahai these no. Of carors don't matter to me... what matters to me is....

thichkyaun....... and next the loud sound of gun shot was heard.

Sahai:- Siiii........----------

Sid:- the loyalty.... yes loyalty matters to me the most.... you betrayed me Sahai... you betrayed me basturd.... paisa chahiye tha to mujhse maang leta Chu***.... but no.... you chose to betray me.... (a loud laughter echoing in the room) and you thought I'll spare you.... but still I am so sorry for the pain you got before death....

With loud sigh he looked at his bouncers

Sid:- how many times do I have to tell you... the ones close to me should die peacefully if they betray me? Now hurry up and clean the mess.... (turning back towards Sahai) bye Sahai.... have a peaceful journey to hell...

Loud and clear roar echoed in the room.

Sid:- hurry up I want all mess cleared within 10 mins....

And next moment he was in the lift. Now entering his corridor only reflected fear around. There was no sound other then his footsteps. Faces were hung down and eyes were making holes in floor. Reaching near his cabin he stood up on the podium.

Sid:- look here....

loud roar echoing in the corridor shifted everyone's focus in his direction.
Sid standing there started to unbutton his shirt.
Way too much calm voice could be heard in the mic. But everyone knew this calm holds a dangerous storm behind.

Sid:- it's really sad to announce...
Mr. Sahai... our most valuable manager... has left for his journey to hell this morning...

He threw his blood stained shirt in trash bin which was marked
"RESULTS OF BETRAYAL".
And took a fresh one from Mic to put on.