Chapter -6

Sid:- Madum ka saman mere room me rakh do.

Saying this he started walking. Stopped in middle.

Sid:- tumhe goad me utha ker nahi le jaunga me... you need to walk to reach my room...

Shehnaaz flinched in fear hearing his loud voice and softly started walking behind him. They reached there room and Sana was mesmerized to see the beautiful luxurious room. Though the room was dark in shade but because lights were on so it didn't seem to be that dark in color.
Sid walked towards his closet and shehnaaz was busy seeing the beautiful room. He took his clothes and stepped inside the washroom. Coming out after a few mins he saw shehnaaz was peeping out of the window glass just like a curious kid.

Sid:- go change your clothes... tum yahan issi room me so jana me sath wale me so jaunga...

Hearing his voice she turned around. And started to shiver all of a sudden.

Sana:- nai please... meeee... meraaa... meraaa mtlb wooo... mtlb haaiii ki wooo... ap pppp..  please yahin sooo.... so jaiye... wooo me... me apko... me pka apko... me tng nahi kerrungi... woooo... mmmujhee wo... der.... ppppp... please...

The moment sid said that he will sleep in other room she started shivering. He could see fear in her eye's. He himself didn't know why he felt bad seeing tears threatening to drop down her eye's.

Sid:- thik hai... tum change ker aao me yahin hun...

He calmly replied to her and she went inside the washroom.

Sid:- why the hell I can't see tears in her eye's? Why the hell did I just marry her? Why I wanted to save her from that basturd? Why her tears are effecting me? Why I can't see fear in her eye's? What is this bullshit happening with me? What the hell am I doing? Aaahhhh... sidharth you need to calm your self down... it's nothing alright... nothing at all...

He was laying down on couch and thinking about her. She stepped out in a cute bunny print night suit.

Sid:- I'll sleep hear on couch you can sleep on bed...

Sid's eyes were closed and he was laying straight when he could feel her presence and he reverted her.
She laid down on bed facing him. He turned off all the lights.

Sana:- aaaaa....

Sana shouted loudly.

Sid:- what happened?

Sid immediately turned on lights and looked at her.

Sid:- kya hua tumhe?

Sana:- woooo... lights woooo... andhera.....

Sid:- acha thik hai me floor lights on chod deta hun... is that fine?

Sana nodded cutely.

Sid:- now sleep...

They both closed there eye's and sleep took over them with in few moments.

Next morning Sid woke up with the sun ray's falling on his face. He clenched his eyes more tightly. But all of a sudden opened them wide due to a presence he felt near him. He saw Sana was lieing down on floor near his couch and her little finger was entangled with his little finger. This bought a  smile on his face. Her hair were falling on her face and sun ray's were disturbing her beauty sleep. She was closing her eyes little tightly. Sid slightly raise his hand and this stopped sun ray's from touching her face. He saw her face expressions relax a little. Then he looked at sun and again at Sana who was sleeping peacefully holding his little finger. He again bought his hand down and this again disturbed her sleep. She made an irritated face expressions. He chuckled lightly seeing her irritated expression. He was admiring her and was completely lost in her cuteness.

Sid:- how cute....

But realization suddenly hit him hard.

Sid:- sidharth ye kya ker raha hai tu? Cute like seriously... Kya ho kya raha hai mujhe? What was I doing? Me esse? Ye yahan? Ye kya ho raha hai? Why was I looking at her? No ways... this can't happen... I need to stop myself... I can't carry this on.... me usse yahan laya uss raskal se bchane ke liye that's it... or kuch bhi nai hai iska karen... nothing more... that's it... and secondly remember this tere is duniya me bohot sare dushman hai... maybe she is just acting... maybe wo apne baap se milli ho... aaaahhhh... what the heck... pehle kyun nai socha ye sub... but it's ok... I won't fall for this trap... agr essa kuch bhi hua na to pehli baat uss hrami ko chodunga nai... aur kuch dino me he isse divorce de dunga me.... that's it... I won't fall in this bullshit trap...

He again looked at her and then jerked her hand that was holding his. Sana got scared and got up looking at him.

Sid:- why the hell are you here? Bed pe soi thi na? Yahan kese pohonchi tum?

Sana was looking at him with teary eyes. Tears were threatening to fall down any moment. He didn't know why but he felt a pinch in his heart while seeing tears in her eyes.

Sid:- now move.

Squeezing herself a little she moved from there. Sid got up and left for washroom hurriedly. Sana squeezed herself in a corner of the room and started crying.
Sid came out after a while all ready to leave for his office. He found her sitting on bed hugging her knees.

Sid:- get up and get ready fast...

Sana:- hum wooo... wooo ap... hum kahin..... woooo ja... rahe hain?

Sid:- what?

Sidharth threw a shocked expression towards her.

Sid:- Tumhe lagta hai me tumhe ghumane le jaunga? haan? Yahan na pura din tumhe khane nai milta rahe ga smjhi? Iss liye agr shaam tk bukhe nai rehna hai to quickly get ready and come down.... idiot...

Stepping towards door "don't take more then 10mins... otherwise no breakfast...."

With this he left a sad teary-eyed Sana behind. Coming out he found Mic standing there.

Mic:- Good Morning Chif

Sid:- Morning... what is the schedule for today?

Mic:- Sir wo....

Vicky:- me btata hun...

While they were stepping down Vicky came out of his room and patted sid's shoulder.

Vicky:- Morning Mic... you may wait for us at dinning table... thank you

Mic bowed and left.

Sid:- what the heck is this?

Irritating sid turned towards Vicky.

Vicky:- nothing much mere bhai... bs aj ka tera pura din mene schedule kiya hai.... to tujhe abhi ussi according chlna hoga...

Sid:- and why the hell do you think I'll agree to it?

Vicky:- bcz I am your brother and you can't say no to me....

Vicky patted his shoulder indicating him about the rights he had on him.

Sid:- what the fuck is going on in your brain now?

Vicky:- wo tujhe pta chl jae ga mere bhai filhal let's have breakfast.... tujhe malum hai na mujhse bhukhe bilkul nahi raha jata...

They reached near the table and settled down. Servants were about to serve food when Sana arrived wearing her bridal suit only. Her hair were wet and left loose on her back. With a very little makeup she was looking like the most beautiful and innocent girl on earth. She came and stood at a distance first looking in their direction and then her face bowed down. Vicky smiled looking at her and noticing this sid turned his face towards her. Just one look and he was lost in her beauty.....
_____________

Somehow just completed it... it so difficult to imagine the cute moments that might have taken place in real in their life...

when sid went quite (can't say the word that actually happened) I had just written their cute waking up moment. And then had received the earth shattering news. And from their to coming to the end of this chapter was the difficult thing in my life.

Hope apko chapter psnd aae...