Before Starting

I always start my stories with this- BUT ITS SOMETHING YOU'LL GET USED TO

There are some things that you should know before reading this story, you are free to skip this and go straight into the first chapter, but if you wanna understand some background stuff, then you're free to read this.

1.- Ages:

-Marcy, Anne, Sasha, Sprig, and Ivy are 17

-Polly is 15

-Grime, HP, Andrias, and Olivia (the important adults) are old- but not that old, they're in between 30-48 years.

2.- This is a human AU like the title says -I mean it's obvious yEs.

3.- I am trying new genres of writing. Romance and fluff, aren't usually my style, but I'm trying those out and seeing if I did a good job. Happy endings? We'll see.

4.- May contain transphobia, self-harm, implied sexual content(don't worry about it nothing explicit), and internalized homophobia.

5.-Even though this is an AU it may have similarities with the series.

6.-References? I fear this time there will be none- BUT IF I ACCIDENTALLY DO ONE- 

7.-This story is divided into three parts, each part consists of five chapters, and each part will be focusing on one of the girls.

First Part: Anne

Second Part: Sasha

Third Part: Marcy

8.-English is not my first language, may not have perfect grammar-

9.- Ivy is nonbinary cause I headcanon them as that U-U

10.- HP is not Polly and Sprig's grandpa, they're not related.

I will dedicate this fanfic to @-WAYBRIGHTS- and @LeOfficialAnne cause I love them (no homo- aHA)

Do I have anything else to say? I don't think so- but it's currently almost midnight and I haven't slept so my brain is not thinking about that- BUT I GUESS THAT'S ALL!

ENJOY THIS CRAPPY STORY OF MINE :D