f o r t y f o u r

Taehee was at the kitchen when she heard the front door open, revealing her daughter who had a gleam of happiness written all over her face

Taehee was at the kitchen when she heard the front door open, revealing her daughter who had a gleam of happiness written all over her face. Putting all her things down, Taehee rushed to her when she was neatly tidying up the shoe rack.

"Sae! How did it go?" Taehee asked as she hugged the girl, who hugged back. "I never thought it'd go this well honestly," Saeron giggled from her encounter with the two boys, being pretty much alike in terms of humor. Taehee's face brightened, "Really? That sounds great!"

Taehee pulled her over to the dining room, urging her to eat the food she prepared and so the girl did. The two conversed about their days and Saeron shared about what Sungjoon and her were talking about, the girl even told her mother about how much Sungjoon misses her too.

It was out of realization that they've spoken for a few hours in the dining room as they ate, so Saeron chose to let Taehee rest and she'll clean the dishes. Moments later, she placed the final dish on the drying rack before going back to her room.

She threw her purse on the bed, and was about to yank herself when she noticed that she's been outside for some time. "I need to clean up," she groaned, but then took a quick shower before changing into her comfy pajamas.

Finally throwing herself on the bed, a ding resounded from beside her head, and the girl rolled to her stomach before grabbing her phone. A notification popped up, causing her to smile by who it was from.

jisung pwark
you home yet?

The girl froze on her spot, not expecting anything  such a question to come from him. She felt something tug in her chest, her stomach swarming with thousands of butterflies.

Saeron laid there like the stupidest looking girl anyone could see, the mess she made from aggressively ruffling her hair, screams and squeals were muffled with her head trapped under the pillow.

She sat straight, gaining her composure back as she breathed in. "I think I just died for a good sec," she finally sxhaled after holding it for a good minute. Noticing her actions just now, the girl shut her eyes tightly, slapping her cheeks to stop.

"Stop stop stop," she mumbled inbetween her slaps, stopping when she felt her cheeks burn from her excessively hitting herself. "Okay just chill- answer, reply, all fine," she nodded, gaining the confidence that she'd lost a few minutes ago.

jisung pwark

you home yet?

hey pwark
yeah i just did

hmm okayy
safely?

am i dead?

woah- okay
i was just asking