Chapter 2

"A beautiful flower to the beautiful lady," Nino says as he brings flowers to Alya as they met up for a date at local pizza parlor.

"Aww, but why does it say mazel tov?" Alya asked as she looked at the arrangement of flowers.

Nino nervously chuckled, "I got to the florist when it was about closing and this is all they have left."

"Oh, it the thought that counts," Alya giggled as she put it down by the table.

Nino looks over to the table, "So why are there four plates?"

Alya toned changed, "Uh, I thought it'd be great... if you know we invited..."

Nino immediately knew where the conversation was going, "Adrien and Marinette? Alya, you know that they..."

"Can't stand each other? Yes, but come on we can't keep having our friends hate each other when we're together. So let hope it goes alright," Alya confirmed as she checked her phone.

"Like the dinner on the titanic," Nino groaned as he sat down.

"Well I bet dinner on the titanic was really fun... you know until that there was not a lot of lifeboat thing," Alya said as she kissed his cheek.

"Iceberg there they come," Nino announced as he saw Adrien and Marinette entering the parole already arguing.

"I didn't know that was going to be here," Marinette commended towards Alya as she arrived at their table.

"I'm a he Mari, as in boy," Adrien remarked.

"Um where is the lifeboat I want to get off the ship while I still can," Nino commented to Alya.

"Okay how about this, you two stop insulting each other for the next couple hours," Alya demanded

"What?"Adrien and Marinette said in sync.

"No insults to each other as we eat, maybe if you guys weren't too busy insulting each other you find that you have things in common," Alya explained.

"Me and her having something in common? yeah right," Adrien commented.

"For once I agree with Agreste," Marinette agreed.

Nino then thought of an idea, "See told you they couldn't so how about this. Every time you insult one or the other you owe the insulted 5 euro."

Marinette shrugged in agreement, "Fine, I'm gonna be rich."

"Yeah right," Adrien disagreed with her.

"I'm not going to say one mean word to you," Marinette responded with crossed arms.

Adrien gave an amused expression, "Really? Do you want to kiss me?

"Kiss you? I rather..."Marinette paused herself as she realized his track, "Aren't you too forward, you really should ask me on a date first."

"Me? Ask you on a date, I rather ask Chloe, " Adrien paused in confusion, "How did you reverse that on me?"

Marinette shrugged as she held her hand out, "Pay up."

Adrien eye-rolled as he pulled out the money to hand it to her.

"This is going to be fun," Marinette chuckled as she sat down on the table, "Alya, so how is the presentation going?"

 Adrien eyerolled as he was siting it beside her. The gang was able to converse till there food came. Due to Adrien's strict diet he ordered spagethi to break it. Annoyed that he wasn't able get Marinette to insult him agaim, he purposely dropped some spagethi on himself. Marinette gave slight chuckled but continue eating her meal.