Chapter 4

"Forever Holding Onto Your Bracelet."

"don't forget to vote, comment and share this chapter!" - nabi

ʚɞ

"O-oh!! I am so sorry!!" I immediately pushed him away and rushed towards, well nowhere, as I didn't have anywhere to run. I was still in exact same place, in the exact same party, with the exact same people who were staring at me.

"God, someone help me!!" like if my prayers had been heard, a light shined brightly towards my member's table, like if it was calling for my name.

I bolted towards their table, not even daring to look at the man's face and definitely not paying attention to the eight men who kept calling my name, feeling utterly embarrassed for even feeling such giddy sensation in my stomach.

Was I sick? Was it all the stress I was going through those past couple of weeks? I couldn't really tell anymore. Point was that I didn't understand such feeling nor did I like having such feeling.

Feeling worn out from all the stress and running I had to suddenly face, I pulled myself I seat, not even bothering to look at my members' reaction towards my face.

"Pass me a drink, will you?" I wearily asked as I slowly pointed towards what I did not know as an alcoholic drink, a very strong drink that would surely put me in a tipsy state.

As Chaeyong worriedly passed me the drink, even with being so dazed and drunken as she was, she was still concerned over how much I could possibly take, as I never drank alcohol in front of them.

I would always do it in secret instead, as I wouldn't bare to see my members faces when they would realize, I had always stooped so low.

Luckily I had decided to quit as soon as I got confirmed and got out of such toxic relationship I was in, I realized that there was no need for me to do that anymore, as everything I needed in my life was right in front of me.

"Rose, what's wrong?" I could tell Aby felt scared as I gulped down the cocktail, considering the fact that she was the only one who knew and experienced me drinking.

She was my drinking buddy, if you believe me or not, Aby was the one who drank alongside me and stopped me from ever going too far, although it wouldn't always be the case.

Owing to the fact that after getting the debut date set and for our own heath and need, Aby and I promised to stay sober for as long as we could. Unfortunately, I couldn't really stand long without drinking my sorrows away.

I wouldn't respond to her, as I gulped down the drink that I assumed was a light drink, only to find out it was a "Long Island", finally taking notice when such strong sweet yet bitter flavor, not to mention it's persistent alcoholic taste.

As I felt the alcohol go through my body once more, reminding me of the old times, that weren't necessarily so long ago.

TIME SKIP

Gossiping while making loud and messy gestures in the air, I told my members about what had happened to me with those eight men, obviously excluding the lightheaded sensation I was feeling when I sat and talked to Bang Chan.

All but Tiffany looked at me with an odd expression as soon as I talked about him, even without telling them about the feelings I was sensing. She kept looking at me with this specific, concerned look on her face.

"I don't think you should continue working Rose, I think you had enough for the night." I could tell that Tiffany, as well as Aby, was luckily fully sober enough to stop me before things would get messy.

"Then who...will work? For that son of a b*tch called Nam...gi? Nam something." my tongue started to twist as my words soon turned into a lisp.

"I will, you just sit down while I'll take care of the rest of your shift." If I was sober enough to understand, I would've definitely disagree, but even in my intoxicated state, I knew that I wasn't going to able to serve guests this way.

I needed to let her help me.

Still siting down, I let her take off the apron with her not even bothering to switch our clothing to make it seem realistic, but it wasn't like I bothered to even ask her about it.

Closing my eyes tightly, I wondered into another world as I tried to forget about the embarrassing moment I had just faced a while ago, making it my fault for what happened afterwards.

While I was trying to forget about the scene, I felt a small tap in my shoulder and once I had turned around and realized who it was, as one of the men sheepishly smiled at me.

"Hey." Felix cheekily said, wiggling his eyebrows around like a buffoon.

"What is it that you want now?" he made himself feel comfortable by taking Tiffany's chair and sitting down, making Chaeyong, Aby and Dahyun flustered by his sudden appearance.

"Look, I get that you're not interested in anything that has to with us, but I seriously need you to do me a favor."

"And what is it that you could possibly want from me?"

"Just go talk to him." I tilted my head in confusion, not knowing what he was trying to say by that...who was I meant to talk to? He then started to point with his chin at Bang Chan, who sat there all alone, but didn't seem sad by that at all. He just looked like he wanted to leave as soon as possible.

Mood.

That's when it all suddenly clicked to me, from the very beginning he was eyeing me differently from the rest of the men, but I couldn't really understand why. I began to ask myself if I had met him before, but his face did not seem familiar at all.

All I knew was that I felt awfully comfortable with him, maybe that could explain the sudden giddy feeling I had from hearing his name.

"And can you tell me why I have to talk to him?"

"Oh because you forgot something at our table and he needs to give it back to you." well that was very anti-climatic from his part.

"Oh, okay then. I'll go ahead and talk to him."I then started to wobble and strut my way towards him, passing through many of the guests I was supposed to serve, I finally reached his table.

To my surprise, he was just sitting there, all alone, admiring Jae's singing from up close.

"Bang Chan?" I called, as he immediately turned around to look at me, having a warm expression on his face.

"Oh! You're looking for this, aren't you?" he playfully spun my bracelet, something that Jae had gifted me a while ago, just because he thought of me when he saw it. It was a simple, silver bracelet, with the engraving "FOREVER" on it.

A gasp escaped my lips as he spun it around his finger, finally taking notice of it's engraving.

"Are you dating someone?" that's when I heard a loud, crashing sound coming behind me, with it being so loud, that the music stopped playing.

A sudden scream could then be heard afterwards.