Chapter 17

"Starry Night. "

"don't forget to vote, comment and share this chapter!" - nabi

ʚɞ

After the huge success of Dahyun's and Hyunjin's first interview, they continued to give more interviews and were starting to become one of kpop fans' favorite MCs from Music Bank. People from all around were starting to become even more familiar with F5.

While Dahyun was dealing with this sudden fame, F5 were preparing for their first comeback "Starry Night", a fun summery song for fans to start preparing for the hot weather that was coming towards them.

The song did well once it came out, although fans were a bit surprised at the sudden change of concept...but that was exactly both Rose's and Dahyun's intentions. Their concept was meant to be random and confusing, to gain a reaction from fans and make them curious about what they would be doing next.

Overall, the girls were starting to feel exhausted by the tight schedule that they had been enduring for the past months, yet they still managed to laugh it off and continue on their journey into this industry.

It was starting to come closer and closer towards the end of the year, meaning that many award shows were starting to get ready and many groups were starting to prepare themselves for such awards.

The girls luckily had the chance to be able to perform and to even be nominated for an award!! The invitation took them by complete surprise, but they still felt extremely grateful for the opportunity and were not going to let it pass by. After a long discussion with the company, they finally reached a middle ground.

A lot of good things happened already in the first month of their official debut, one of those being that the company finally decided the name of their fandom, which was Halos!!

"As they bring the good, in F5." although they weren't exactly sure yet, they felt as if this quote said by Rose would officially trademarked around the world, with everyone knowing exactly that this quote, was meant for Halos and Halos only.

They all had worked super hard for this moment, for their fans. They didn't practice this physically demanding performance for many days to please anyone but their fans and to prove to them that they shouldn't regret ever loving and trusting them, even with the little amount of experience, they were filled with determination and passion.

One of the promotions that they were meant to fulfill (like any other group) was to perform for music shows, one of those being Music Bank.

Dahyun was ecstatic at the thought of the girls coming to watch and be interviewed by both her and Hyunjin and since she was one of the hosts of the show, she knew exactly who was going to win.

Although the rest of the members begged her to tell them, she wouldn't budge and just told them to wait until the results come out.

The rest of the girls begrudgingly agreed and started to get ready for their manager to pick them up, although they were ball barely awake. They had stayed up all night playing video games together and now were paying the consequences.

"You girls ready?" he cheerfully asked, only to be responded with responded sleepy groans and tired yawns. He let out a loud sigh and just decided to quit the small talk, as they were probably drowsy to even respond.

He knew that once they would take one step into the van, they would immediately fall asleep...and he wasn't wrong. They immediately shut down and slept the whole way there...all except Rose.

Weirdly enough, she was wide awake, even though she was well recognized as F5's heaviest sleeper and openly stated her love for sleeping.

Once Rose would fall asleep, no matter how loud the alarm could sound, there was no way it could wake her up.

There really was no way to wake her up, as her members had tried every method possible to wake her up...yet it was no use and her manager knew all too well.

So you can imagine how weird it was for him once he turned around and made eye contact with her. She gave him a small smile, while shaking her ice coffee around, her eyes twitching a bit by the lack of sleep.

He could tell how stressed and anxious she was after debut.

"Doyoung-ssi...do you think we'll make it? I mean you've been a manager for other groups, right? So do you think-"

"Jangmi-ah, you five are probably one of the most determined and hardworking rookie groups I know. You guys are going to do well." he looked towards review mirror and saw her bitting her nails while looking out of the window. He frowned, feeling a bit sorry for her, as he had seen this same scene countless time before

"Don't do that! Don't stress yourself too much over that, just enjoy the moment!"

"Alright...I'll stop." she said, before the car came towards a sudden halt at in front of a giant building, waking up the rest of the members.

"We're here!!"

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Yes I just made Doyoung their manager, what about it?

also if you want to know about how their music video would look like and what songs F5 are going to perform for the end of the year awards, I will be updating Metanoia Universe in a few days so watch out for that!

P.S: They will probably be in the Discography and Scenarios Categories!