Chapter 62

A week then passed by like a flicker, time felt as if it was going so fast, yet so slow for everyone in the dorm. Time seemed to have stopped running, yet it was still counting the minutes, just fine.

Everything felt off for the girls, something didn't feel right, there was this sort of unsaid silent that everyone agreed to not talk about, until two girls decided to change that.

"Hey Chaeyong...can you come over here for a second?" called Aby, who seemed a bit hesistant in calling her, but she was the only one who didn't seemed as affected towards this situation.

Chaeyong immediately stopped whatever she was doing and walked up towards Aby.

"Hm? What's up?"

"Don't you think...that something feels off here? I'm not sure what exactly is wrong, but something doesn't feel right to me." Chaeyong sighed in relief, like if she was happy of Aby pointing that out.

"I'm glad I'm not the only one."

"I think it has to do with Rose, she keeps saying she's fine, but she looks terrible!! She looks like if she hasn't slept in years!!"

"And I think her mood is growing on Dahyun and Tiffany, especially Dahyun." she admitted, having a small shiver crawl down her spine, as she remembered what happened with Dahyun (which take in mind, only happened a few seconds ago)

FLASHBACK

She lightly taps on Rose's door, hoping for someone, whether that be a moody Rose who had just woken up, or a Rose who just had a meltdown watching her favorite drama for the one hundredth time.

She was hoping for someone to respond her call, but no one did, so she opened the door, just to remember that Rose had left.

"Right...at least she warned me!"

"Hm? What happened?" she frantically turned around, to find Dahyun, standing right in front of her, she hadn't even heard any sort of foot steps while she was there. It was like if she was watching a horror movie and a random jump scare had just occurred.

Quick, but still frightening.

"O-oh nothing! Rose just went out to get some fresh air!!" Dahyun appeared to be a slightly irritated by the sudden mention of her name, like if Rose had done something personal to her that made her annoyed every time she'd her name.

That's why talking to Chaeyong was the worst person she could have ever talked to in that moment.

"That's good...she's been getting back into her old habits recently."

"Yea, that's why I'm relieved."

"I know she's sad and everything, but if he had different motives from her, then why would she still like him? So that's where her anger came from, from the fact that she loved two men and couldn't chose between them.

Hm, that sounds a bit familiar! Where have I ever heard that from? A girl loving two men? Why, Dahyun would never do such thing, right? She would always be so loyal to her boyfriend.

Ooooh the shade