Chapter 1

A/N: Ready?

—————

Some classes were dismissed at the same time, including the classes the pair troubles were attending. Joss nudged Luke as the professor left the class.

"Good morning," Joss sarcastically greeted Luke when the other guy woke up from his nap. Luke seemed to be very comfortable in classes that he chose to sleep in most of them instead in his own room. He was nocturnal, sleeping during the day was his hobby.

Luke stretched his body and cracked some bones, he yawned, "I'm hungry.." He mumbled lowly.

He earned a tap on his head, his hair was striking here and there. "Me too, let's grab something." Joss stood up first and followed by Luke who was still collecting himself.

During their walk to the cafeteria, the underclassmen were looking at them with their ogling eyes. There was certainly adoration from them. The two men had all the qualities anybody was looking for in men. Perfect postures, gorgeous faces, and the friendly yet distant character they set towards people other than their closed ones.

One was very picky in love-related matters. Or maybe he was never interested in anybody. While the other one was devoted to his girlfriend. He had been dating for 3 years and their relationship was never affected.

With the quality they had, Joss could point at anyone to be his lover and Luke could change his partner like changing clothes. However, they weren't, and that was exactly the reason for anyone to swoon over them.

"I want chicken curry. Iced coffee for the drink." Luke said even before he reached their reserved table. Joss responded in silence, he turned to the food stalls instead of going to the table where their gang members were.

It was as if an unspoken rule between Joss and Luke where Joss would handle their food whenever they were together. Joss never complained about it either. Nothing was peculiar about it.

Luke grinned ear to ear as he saw his friends were already there. Other than Joss, Luke was friends with Mew, Tay, Thanat, Max, and Tul.

"Wow, your classes end that quick?" Luke wondered. He thought his professor ended the class quick enough.

"Our class was canceled because the professor needed to attend a seminar or so," Mew explained calmly.

"..Yeah, and we got a mountain task instead!" Tay groaned as he wasn't slightly happy about it. "But we've got Mew and Tul anyway, we're good, right Lee?" Tay turned to Thanat and leaned on his shoulder, he was the only one calling Thanat as Lee.

"Ew, you can stop being friends and be a couple instead," Max commented as he came around and placed his and Tul's lunch on the table.

Tay rolled his eyes, "If Tul doesn't even make you his boyfriend, then I believe he's enslaving you."

Max smacked on Tay's head, while he was getting smacked by Thanat after. Tul glared at Thanat and Tay, "What was that for?" He looked not amused by the fact that Thanat hit Max, even though Tul was usually the one doing it.

On the other hand, Luke laughed, making his eyes droopy as his mouth stretched wide. Mew only shook his head and sighed. He was the first silent member of the group. Joss came the second.

Right in time, the curry rice Luke had been craving for came to the table, along with his iced coffee. Joss ordered the same for himself since the queue was packed, he didn't want to line one the other food stall, so he was set with the curry rice and iced coffee too.

"Thanks." Luke didn't forget to thank the tanned guy. Joss sat next to him.

"You're the one to laugh, Luke, you've got a slave for yourself too!" Tay said to him in mockery. Even though they were in a group, but Luke was closer to Joss and vice versa. If Luke had no girlfriend, people would think they were a couple already.