birthday but death day

She was not in complete mind . She was unware of his surroundings. She almost smoke two ciggrates till now . But his heart was not calming ..why ....because today is the day of happiness but becomes a funeral day .

She wore some comfy clothes as there was so cold outside . Because today is the most coldest day of the year  or his heart was freezing ..

She wore simple cloak

She take some money and phone  and jump out of the window

She take some money and phone  and jump out of the window . As she always do .

I mumbled something 

BTS pov ......

Jimin go and tell y/n  to come here and eat dinner  jin said ....

They were not worried they just want she will be fine when their parents come and  they become free out of the duty and can kick her out ......

.

Jimin knocked on  the door but dint receive any answer so he  kicked the door open only to see no body in there

He left out a long sign and run downstairs

What she dint come . V said
Jimin : miss y/n was not in his room she jump again .

Jin : this girl dint take anything seriously...

Junkook : how come she again disobeyed us

V : when she obeyed that she will disobyed huh .

Rm: keep quite just let father come and we will not live with this girl more . Just let her come

Suga : there is something she dint want to tell us .

Jhope : i tried to even gain information about her  but she is like a pure mystery .

Suga:  look at her behaviour , at her attitude of talking , walking , saying things like breaking bones  you don't know me much , don't  take revenge with me ,  stay in your limits this all things drive me something dark .

Jin : what do you want to say exactly .

Suga : you people are complete dumb .

Jin : what you called me dumb sleepy head . Lazy bread .

Suga : just shut up will you , i wanna find something on her  , she dint seem like a normal girl  any normal girl  will not jump out of window when she is sick and has high fever whole night . Smoke ciggrates .

Jhope : Suga is correct you see that pendant  she was wearing i found about it .

Suga : what you found

Jimin : that green Jem she was wearing huh it's look quite expensive to me

Jhope : there was a news on Sunday morning i directly open the  t.v only to see a breaking news some stole a green gem from  a famous  museum . Camera caughted a glimpse of  girl and a boy .