care

Y/n what happen you look miserable ......

I am miserable ...i -a-am miserable you don't know me

Y-you will also leave me i-i k-know y-you will like my a-appa a-akkhi  e-emoa  .....

V : y/n y/n look don't cry ok shhh stop crying don't woory no one will go ok

Y/n : y-you k-know i lost my appa .......

Today is a-akkhi a-and m-my birthday b- but she l-l-leave me here   i am I am looking crazy now  but it's so painful so painful ....

Rm : y/n look stop

N-no it paining  give me bottle i waana remove this pain from my heart ..... Like -s-some was choking m-me  i w-wanna e-end my l- life  ...

Y/n you are drinking too much relax nothing will happen please y/n stop crying please jin said ....

H-how .....o-okay i-i w-will go ...

She stood up with jiggling and wobbling legs and started walking  but felt miserably on the cold tiles floor ...

All run towards her before she fall and injurjed more ...this cause his injured hand to bleed more and ...blood start trickling from his hand to cold floor .....

Y-yo ...
She stood up with the help of all and again said ....

P-please g-give m- me a w-w-ine bottle p-please  .....

Y/n ...they could say anything when she collapsed on their hand ...

Ufff god ....uhhhhhh Suga groaned because she clapsed on him .....

Take him uhh Suga said ..

They pick her up and laid her on the sofa  ...when junkook noticed his bloody hand which fell like a apple fell from tree  ...

Gravitation force 😁😁😁

I know it's a lame joke back to reading ...

Junkook : hyunggggggggg ......she is bleeeding .......jjjjiiinnnnn hyunggggg ......

Jimin : bloooddddddd .....hospital hospital she is injurbed oh my godddd...

Suga : are you on drugs or what she is injurbed just a little bit ....

I have never see y/n this  lifeless v said turning the whole area into dead silent ...

You are right jin said while treating his hands ....

She got a cut from wine bottle jin said ...

Y/n she looks very hurt it looks like she is that cold because if past ...we always thought that y/n is cold heartless but never knew that she is most cracked and miserable person in his life ..... Junkook said ....

We never knew the person who's  hide the most have the most breakable heart ....

I ne er knew she has this much pain she is suffering ....

They all were saying but little did they know  she was still active mind .......

Single tears stroll down his cheek ...

They treat her the maid change her clothes and junkook carry her to the bedroom ... And now was lying lifeless on the bed

All were sitting beside the bed beacause the temperature was not going down and she was shivering  because of cold ....

Junkook lay beside her v you also laid jimin rub her palms jhope rub her feet ...rm call for doctor or  search any medicine you got for her temperature Suga try to connect doctor i know weather is miserable but please try she was shivering very badly .....i will go and and try to contact his mother ok .......

Ok they all say in usnison ...

Next day ........

Fresh breeze strike her face when his tried to take a turn but can't take .so she put hands on something she fels hard

Y/nnpov ...

I can't take take turn what is this ...

So she take another turn but can't move a single inch like someone was holding her tightly ... She felt two arms like sueezing her  and she tried to stretch her feet but someone was blocking it ....

WHAT THE HELL. ....WHY I CANT MOVE.  aHhhhh

She shouted

Then what happen made whole house shake ...

Jhope shrink and fall from his little space on bed where he was sleeping ...

V shouted due to his killing like voice Suga yelled at the top of his lungs ...which caused junkook  to shout like a lion at the middle of run who  was going to catch his prey but
failed ......

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

I know it's a short chapter but please coperate i know  after long time  i post a ch and it's not long