yearning for you

It was a beautiful  dawn ,when the sun was slowly getting into the embrace of the sea, the breeze of the wind carried moisture of the sea which caresses my body. It seemed so quiet and tranquil and the   sounds of singing birds, undulating waves, with hints of orange in the dawn  all blend together to bring a new rhythm to life. All created a feeling of cherry and pleasant. and sivaangi was sitting in the swing in the balcony inhaling all this beautiful scenario. her hand was caressing her well grown baby bump and her smile was contented yet her eyes expressed a faint sadness. her memories was lost and it was focussed only on one person . her man , her soul ashwin . it had been nearly 5 months since she met him and felt him near her . she held her bump in one hand and got up from the swing holding the handle and placed her legs in the fluffy carpet floor . she smiled at it as she remembered the incident of how her husband was modifying the entire house and flooring just for her comfort . 

Ashwin and sivaangi they fell in love in sets of cwc and right after his first movie success both got married to each other and now after a year of their marriage they are blessed with their identity of love which was peacefully sleeping in sivaangi's tummy. the baby as well as marriage everything in their relationship was just happening in a flow and nothing was preplanned as they never wanted schedules in their magical bond . But that unplanned pregnancy lead to a vast seperation between the husband and wife during her most needed time due to his continuos 5 months outdoor shoot . 

sivaangi settled herself in the bed and stretched her leg as it started swelling . she missed her husband at that moment very badly and her memories went back to one of her concerts .

it was 3 months of their marriage and life was truly a blessing for both after marriage . despite of the fights and posessiveness the life was filled with positivity , care and it felt contented . sivaangi was exhausted by a long contest for 5 hours together and she was performing standing all day and ashwin was just back from his shoot . she called the driver to pick her up as she thought ashwin would be sleeping. sivaangi was about to call the driver while their car was parked just before her and her man was sitting in the car in her favourite yellow hoodie and a bright smile . his smile was her boost and his infectious smile just strove all her tiredness back . 

sivaangi : eii ashwin enna neenga tiredaa illatya shoot poitu vandhu . driver anna voda vandhurupenla ?saapteengala ? rest edutheengala 

ashwin smiled at her and said : rest aproma eduthukuren madam en pondaati ivlo neram paadi kalachu poirupeenga drivera kootitu vara sonna ipo un facela iruka smile kedachurukaadhe . with that he handed her a cool mojitho of her favourite falvour and she smiled at him for his care . this man knows her needs even before she says and the cool drink was soothing for her parched throat.

as they reached home sivaangi was about  to go to bedroom while ashwin held her hand .

ashwin : saapdaama enga pora ?

sivaangi replied in tired voice : saapaadu venaam ashwin idhuku mela samachu saaptu am exhausted .

ashwin took her by shoulders and made her sit in the dining chair and served her favourite white sauce pasta from hot case . her taste buds were activated just at the sight of delicious pasta and she clapped her hands in excitement .

sivaangi : ashwin neenga samacheengala ? enakaahava awww how sweetuu 

with that she pinched his cheeks and he started feeding her with fork while she fed him with another fork as she was pretty sure that he would have not had his dinner without her .then as they settled in bed ashwin took her feet and started massaging it . 

sivaangi pulled her legs and said : hey ashwin enna panreenga idhellaam venaam 

ashwin glared at her and took her feet to his lap gently pressing it .