platonic or practical 2

Sivaangi and Ashwin were seated in his car and ashwin was observing his rowdy being unusually silent . Sivaangi was mentally preparing herself on how to initiate the conversation as this is going to be her nth attempt on discussing about the future of their bond . Everytime she starts off the convo Ashwin effortlessly distracts her or she herself change the topic to avoid the embarassment but this time she was sure that she should clear the air atleast for her mental peace .

Ashwin turned on the music system which made her jerk up while Ashwin asked ennaachuma ? Are you ok?

Sivaangi " enakkenna naa ok dhaa ashwineyy "

Ashwin looked at her and nodded his head right and left saying " illaye en rowdy ivlo neram amaidhiya iruka maataale ."

Sivaangi's heart flustered at the mention of EN ROWDY but she controlled it and said " adhellaam onnumillama konjam pesanum pola irundhuchu "

Ashwin understood that by this time she needs silence to compose herself as she is thinking something deep and hesitating to openup . He wordlessly nodded his head and drove towards a destination while Sivaangi was immersed in her thoughts failed to keep a track on the destination.

After an hour the car halted at a place and sivaangi looked up to see where he have took her . It was their favourite spot.... a secluded private beach.He takes her here while she is extremely happy or disturbed to calm her mind and it have worked well so far.  She looked at him with a smile and her heart overwhelmed with the way he understood her every moves and her heart was just screaming to make him say a yes for her confession.

He smiled at her and opened the car door while she got down and the cold sea breeze made her rub her arm while ashwin stood beside her with both his hands in his pocket.

She smiled at him while he signalled her to walk forward by extending his hands. She smiled and went forward .
Sivaangi "shoot epdi pochu Ashwineyy ?"

Ashwin " Adhu romba nalla pochuma . Innaiku we did a stunt "

Sivaangi " sonneengale doop potruvaanga 10th floorla irundhu swimming poolla gudhikura shotnu "

Ashwin looked at her and said "adhe dhaa aana doop panravarku unexpectedaa fracture aanadhaala naane panniten "
He said it with atmost enthusiasm while she looked at him with terrified eyes . She turned towards him and started checking his hands and face for any hurt and when she found a scratch in his forehead she started loosing her cool.

Tears were brimming in his eyes and she said "en Ashwin ipdi panreenga ? Doop illena innoru naal schedule pannirukalaame shoota evlo risk.... edhaavadhu ayrundha ?"

Ashwin was actually expecting an excited " Super Ashwineyy from her but this was totally unexpected for him and the tears in her eyes were pricking his heart. He held her face between his palms and said " hey hey idhukellaama azhuvaanga enaku onnumillama "

Sivaangi " enna onnumillama adhaan foreheadla scratch aagiruke . En enkitta idha sollala ?sollirndha poi solliyaachu inaiku shoot poga vidaama ukkara vachurupen"

Ashwin was a little irritated by her words . He knew she was blabbering out of concern and affection but this is  a part of his profession and he wasnt able to digest the fact that his number one cheerleader was actually opposing something which he is proud of . He held her face and madr her look at him and said " Sivaangima innaiku naa idhukaaga packup sonna producer anga set wrk panravanganu evlo.lose ? Proper precautionsoda dhaa panne and as an actor just dancing and romancing alone is not my job. I have to take such risks and its part of my career. I dont like my cheerleader getting down for such small things "

Sivaangi held his hands against her cheek and closed her eyes and she knew it was the moment . She opened her eyes and said " naa verum wellwisheraa  cheerleaderaa mattum irundha idhuku bayaptruka maaten ashwin "