All Players on Deck

AN: None of the franchises used here are owned by me.

To anyone in Japan knows, Shuchi'in Academy's the equivalent of the Ivy League in the United States, if the Ivy League also educated students below high school. It's the school meant for the elite, the best of the best. Just having enough money to even enter isn't enough. One must have the smarts to be allowed entry, especially with a 99.7th percentile on its standardized test.

Much like a typical high school, however, they have a student council body meant to try to help out the masses. Although let's be honest, it's gonna be quite the handful having to manage a private institution where all the kids come from affluent backgrounds among other things.

Within the room of the student council, two people are looking through an immense file of paperwork. The faculty of the school expects everyone to be at their zenith, but it's not a surprise that they expect even more from the student council. After all, they are responsible for meeting the needs of its students. Although considering almost everyone in the school has enough money be as rich as Bruce Wayne, one must still wonder what they can't get.

In all fairness, there are some that are from a commoner background that can actually even drive at this school if they prove their worth, but that's as likely as winning the lottery.

Within the student council, nothing can be heard except the shuffling of papers and the occasional stamp being pressed down.

"To think there's more paperwork than usual." Ponders the teen that's sitting on the lone black table and desk of the same color, made from the finest of materials money can buy. As if they don't have enough to show off already. He shuffles through the long stack of paperwork, accompanied with the occasional stamping or writing when it's necessary.

Said teen in question is about 17 years old, with blond hair and dark blue eyes, which have some bags under them because of sleep deprivation. He's also wearing the typical uniform of a Shuchi'in Academy student, which consists of a black long sleeve and pants of the same color. Adorning his neck is a gold chain, symbolizing his position of office as the student council president of this prestigious academy. His name: Miyuki Shirogane.

A small sigh escapes his lips as he rubs his hands from the countless hours of perusing, stamping and writing countless papers

A small sigh escapes his lips as he rubs his hands from the countless hours of perusing, stamping and writing countless papers. From budget adjustments to dealing with future events, there's always something new around the corner. He knew what he was getting into the moment he applied for this position. Still, doesn't mean he finds the prospect of looking into countless files of papers with various requests and such to be fun.

"Ah, you're here President Shirogane." A familiar voice speaks out, yet upon seeing the stacks of papers in her hands makes him inwardly groan.

The person holding said papers is a girl with red eyes and black hair tied into a ponytail via a red ribbon. She also wore the uniform of the school, bearing the exact same style and color, with the exception of her having to wear a dress instead of pants.