Chapter 3

Katsuki warmed up to UA and the people at UA within the month. He respected shitty hair for his boldness and competitiveness. He respected Todoroki and Uraraka for their strength. Then Tokoyami cause his music taste was cool or whatever.

"Hey Bakubro, you tryna train with us tomorrow?" Eijirou said walking to their dorms with Eijirou. "Who the hell is us?" Katsuki said glaring at him. "Just me, you, and Sero." He said walking with his arms behind his head. Katsuki thought about it. "Fine. Just let me know when to get ready, dumbass." Eijirou's face seemed to light up. "Alright!"

Everyone seemed to know Eijirou's roaring crush on Katsuki. Hell even Katsuki knew, he just ignored it like everyone else's crush on him. They went into their separate dorms. Eijirou stayed up reading men's mental toughness magazines. Then he went to sleep around 1am. Katsuki just went to sleep immediately, he felt so tired for some reason.

When Eijirou arose from his slumber, he took a shower, got on some gym clothes, did his hair. He knocked on Katsuki's door and waited for a response. Katsuki on the other hand thought he was melting. He woke up sweating like a bitch. He felt like something was taking over him.

"Aye Bakubro wake up it's-" He opened Katsuki's unlocked door to see and smell something he never expected from Katsuki, "time for the gym..." He closed the door behind him quickly. The sweet scent of caramel rushed in his nose. Katsuki was an omega, and he was in heat.

When an omega is in heat they usually don't remember being in heat, or what happened during it. They lose all consciousness, then go into full instincts and lose the ability to use their quirk. Eijirou was very good at controlling his instincts as an alpha. He didn't want to save an omega then turn around and be the cause of the problem.

"B-bakugou you're an omega?" He said still in a state of shock. Katsuki whined as he lost consciousness of himself. Suddenly instead of looking like an angry Pomeranian he looked like a sad one. "H-help me." Katsuki whined. The blonde got on the edge of the bed and reached out to Eijirou. "I- want alpha." The blonde whined. Eijirou came out of shock and looked around Katsuki's room for heat supplements.

Nothing. He quietly thought to himself, but it was hard to think with this delicious scent filling his nose, and with an omega whining and pleading to him. He suddenly remembered something. He can just jerk Katsuki off. "It hurts..." Eijirou walked over to him and blushed.

"Alpha... please." The blonde was trembling. Eijirou couldn't even believe his eyes. He got calmer and pulled down the omega's pants. He felt how wet his pants were just because of his slick. It was his slick that smelled like Caramel.

"Hurts..." Katsuki said whining again. "I know it hurts. I'm going to help you." Katsuki opened his legs wide and a dark blush overtook Eijirou's face. His slick was everywhere, it was so hot. His incredibly delicious pheromones were spreading everywhere in the room. He felt proud that he took the time to work on his instincts and stuff last summer.

He got the omega's boxers off and growled lowly to stay in control. The sight was beautiful, his boxers were dripping. Eijirou was getting so aroused, his own pants were getting so tight. He wiped his hand over the omega's entrance. He coated his hand in Katsuki's slick and started stroking him.

It was getting hard to restrain himself. "Ngh..." Katsuki said, arching his back a little. His little breaths and moans filled the room. Eijirou smirked. "Does it feel good?" He asked. He wouldn't remember this might as well have a tiny bit of fun. "Yes! Really good!" He answered with a beautiful set of mewls.

"You look beautiful, puppy." He said with another low growl following. Katsuki's twitched and started moaning louder. "Alpha! Faster!" He said moaning. Eijirou followed the request. Katsuki felt his climax building up fast. "Ahh~! Mmmh~!" Katsuki's quivered, and moaned out loudly as he came. His white cum fell on his stomach.

Eijirou took his hand off and Katsuki caught his breath. Eijirou wanted to plunge into him so badly. He wanted to claim the omega but he couldn't. Katsuki fell asleep. Since he was asleep...
Eijirou took out his own throbbing cock and started stroking it with the omega's slick.

It didn't take long for the red head to also cum from how horny he was. Eijirou pulled his pants back up and looked around for anything that may help. For an omega, Katsuki didn't really even try to take any precautions. Anybody could've walked in, Sero, Todoroki, anyone!

He saw tissue and sighed. It'll have to work. He cleaned Katsuki up. Surprisingly all that slick he produced was gone. Not off his bed and clothes but he was completely dry now. Eijirou grabbed another set of boxers for him. Along with different sweatpants.

He put them on the newly found omega and sighed. He saw that Katsuki also had hand sanitizer and put a lot on his hands to get rid of the irresistible caramel scent. "W-what the hell happened?" Katsuki said sitting up and seeing the red head. He froze and blinked in confusion. "THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY DORM DUMBASS!?"

"Wow and no thank you at least for my help.'' He said pouting. Katsuki was legit freaking out. "I'M SERIOUS SHITTY HAIR!" Katsuki said getting up and threatened to make an explosion. "Your heat, I helped you... I didn't know you were an omega Bakugou." Katsuki froze at the alpha's words.

"H-heat, I just..." Katsuki was speechless. He just went in heat for the first time in his life.

To Be Continued...