Chapter 34

Katsuki blinked his eyes open. He felt tight arms around his waist, and Eijirou's breath against his nape. He turned around and looked at Eijirou's sleeping face. He couldn't help the small smile that appeared on his face. He started purring loudly. It subtly woke up Eijirou. The alpha blushed and covered his face. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Eijirou apologized. He remembered everything. Katsuki stopped purring and looked at him confused. "Why are you fucking apologizing?" The two both realized they were still naked. Eijirou scooted away from Katsuki and started breathing hard. Katsuki looked at him confused. "You came in- and I couldn't control myself. I almost marked you and-" Katsuki sighed and hugged him. 

 "You were checking on me and... I-I'm sorry." Eijirou tried not to cry in front of Katsuki. The blonde kissed him. He let out a deep breath. "Stop apologizing. I knew you were in rut dumbass. I chose to do that okay?" Eijirou blushed and looked at him confused. "Why? I could've marked you or got you pregnant. I mean your lucky I knotted so fast because-" Katsuki kissed him again and sighed. "Because you always help me. So stop stuttering and apologizing shitty hair." Eijirou kissed the blonde back. Katsuki started purring again.  Eijirou calmed down and sighed. He blushed then chuckled embarrassed. He saw all the marks he had left on the omega. "Let's uh put some clothes on." Katsuki blushed and nodded. Eijirou looked at Katsuki's torn up clothes on his floor. He went into his drawers and got out some clothes for the both of them. The two checked the time realizing that it was almost 10 pm. 

The two of them were hungry but they did have to face their friends. Katsuki didn't even take his scent blockers. When the two of them walked into the common room, of course Sero, Denki, and Jirou were there. The three of them looked at the couple with wide eyes. "Aww shit here they come now." Denki said snickering. He took a sip from his drink. Eijirou waved embarrassedly. Katsuki ignored the group as his hunger was too important. "So... how was that?" Denki asked, Katsuki bonked Denki on the head. Denki pouted and rubbed the spot. "What? It's just a question." Sero shook his head and Denki shut up. Eijirou noticed this and snickered. "Well we didn't do anything severe unlike some people I know." Denki blushed then huffed. Katsuki was too busy making himself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. 

"Guys... Bakubro claimed Kiri's smell again." Denki said snickering. Eijirou blushed and rolled his eyes. Katsuki looked at Denki confused, holding his sandwich in hand. "So? Don't be mad I can claim my alpha and you can't." Denki scoffed in shock. Sero covered his mouth in shock and Eijirou blushed. Jirou broke out into laughter. "Don't laugh! I- Bakugou is so rude." Katsuki took a bite of his sandwich. Eijirou looked at Katsuki with a slight smile. "Anyways Kiri what are you doing for your birthday?" Jirou asked. Eijirou hummed and tapped his chin. "I'm not sure. I think I'm just gonna go home- and just have cake in my jammies with my sisters." He said smiling. Katsuki did have something he wanted to do for Eijirou's birthday. 

To Be Continued...