Day 2 (part 3 continued)

I glance over at my backpack, "let's get you freashened up buddy." I get up and grab my bag. I search until I find my Deodorant. I lift each of her arms one at a time and slide it back and forth into her armpit. "Okay now perfume, you're favorite." I uncap it a spritz  it in the air towards Shelby. "There. Hm now what?" I search in my bag some more... "ooooo... " I find my mascara. "Just in case there are cute boy doctors here. I got you boo!" I flutter her lashes with the mascara wand. Bat her cheeks with some light pink blush and highlighter, I put some chapstick on her. "There! You look smoken hot!" Janice walks in.

"I got you some wa..." she clears her throat at the sight of Shelby. "Water. I got you some water. Um did you do her make up?" She laughs.

"Yeah I did, just in case her doctors are hot." I shrug. We stay a bit longer and then decide it's time to head home. We hop in the car and make are way to my studio apartment.

"Was that a good visit?" I shrug.

"I guess, I just wish She woken up by now..." I lean my head against my arm rest on the ledge of my car door.

"It's going to take time, Everyone takes they're own time at they're own pace." Janice smiles at me and look forward again.

"Thanks, we got this." A few moments later Janice drops me off and heads home herself. I ride the elevator up to my apartment.  I open the front door to my puppy greeting me. "Awe hi baby girl! Ready to go to bed?" She barks as if she said yes. I giggle. "Come on Rosie!" She scuffles towards me with her small fluffy legs and hops on my bed, then begins to bark at me. "Okay hang on hang on girl, let me get ready for bed." I quickly do my night routine and hop in bed. "Sleep tight Rosie. " I doze off.