Day 2, please come back soon.

The next morning
10 hours later (Sunday 10:23 a.m.)

*buzz, but* my eyes widen as my phone almost vibrates off of my nightstand. In a panic, I grab my moving device and push the snooze button on my alarm once more. I glance at the time in the upper right corner of my phone.

10:24 a.m. I read as I rolled to my side.
"Fuck" I whispered to myself. "I'm late !" I stumble out of bed and grab a pair of black jeans and a white long-sleeved crop top with Savage written on it.  I rush to the shower to get ready.

~10 minutes later~

I dry off and blow dry my hair. Then I put some foundation, black eyeliner, and mascara on. I glance at my phone once again at 10:54 a.m. Ugh, I grab my phone and makeup bag and run to my office. I sit at my desk and turn on my lamp.  I log on and I open my recording software and press record.

" Hey guys welcome back to my channel,  today we'll be doing my all-natural look with makeup."
I snap my fingers and my face magically transitions to a face cleansed from all makeup and oil. "Now, first thing first primer." I put a dab on my forehead, cheeks, chin, and nose. And I rub it in."Next is for us to blot our foundation, today I'll be using elf's makeup." I dab some foundation on the back of my hand and apply it to my face after I blot my face with my beauty blender. " there we go, all done with that. Now we are going to contour and put blush on." I contour my cheeks and make a number 7 on both sides of my face with a blush. "Now my favorite part... HIGHLIGHTER!!!!" I grab my highlighter and brush it on my cheekbones and swipe on my nose, just as shelby taught me.

I glance up and notice my camera girl Janice whispering to me. I gave her a single to pause the recording.

"What is it?" I ask
" Shelby did it differently..." she said all tense.
"What do you mean? She recommended me to do this video."
" I'm just saying...she did it differently," she commented.
"How?!"
"She just I don't know...talked more... was more engaged and enthusiastic...now she's gone and we haven't even told her fans..." she started to cry.
"Janice...." I stand up from my desk and go up to her " Shelby's not gone...she's a fighter and I know with us all by her side... she'll make it through this....we all will. I promise. Shelby would want us all to be strong for her... you know it too."
"Thanks, Lenz..."
"Now let's finish up, we'll grab some food and head up to the hospital,  okay? We can visit her, would that help?"
"Yeah...I'd like that a lot..." she sniffled. I walk back to my seat and give her the single to start.

"Okay guys, now I'm going to do a smokey eye with my eyeshadow pallet from Ulta." I pick it up and show my viewers. " I'll be using champagne shimmer and chocolate for the outer side." Once I was done with my eyeshadow, I pick up my eyeliner and show what brand I was using. I finish my eye lining and do mascara.  "And we're done that's it for today guys. Now I just set it with setting spray and do my hair in a messy side ponytail. " I transition by snapping my fingers again, with my hair up and my look complete. "Okay, guys leave a like and comment to let me know that you liked this video and tell me what you think of this look. "

Janice turns off the camera. "That was great, I'm going to go grab some Chinese food for us and I'll get our usual, okay?"
"Sounds like a freaking AMAZING  plan! Once you get back, we'll go visit.  Maybe the smell of Chinese food will break her from her deep sleep."
"Haha, yeah! I'll be back." She walks out with the keys in her hand.
"Okay see ya!" I shout.

I spin in my chair to work on my video. "Damn, 34 minutes and 8 seconds....hm... let's see..." I edit away to the sound of Janice's car starting up and leaving my studio.

*45 minutes pass*

I hear the sound of my phone buzzing

*My phone:*

Janice: here 😉

Me: okay let me post this video and I'll be right there! 🏃‍♀️

Janice: yeah yeah, hurry up I wanna see shelby and eat my food!!!! 😬🙄

Me: don't rush me, women!!!!

Janice: fine 😂🤣 but you're feeding me as I drive 😊😉.

Me: really!?😑😑 Ugh fine 😂😂😂 be right there!

Janice: I'll be waiting....😎😑😶😫

I upload my video, grab my bag and phone and lock up the house. I rush out to the parking garage and find Janice nose-deep into her takeout, she then spots me and finishes her huge bite, and struggles to close her box. She unlocks the car and drives up to pick me up. I get in the car and arrange myself to get comfortable. I grab my takeout and begin eating.

" Here we come shelby!!!!" Janice shouts in a deepened pumped voice.

"Wooooo!!" I throw my arms up in fists and cheer!!!! We both begin to chant Shelby's name as we head to her destination. The road trip wasn't too long but seemed like it took forever!

"What exactly happened to Shelby anyway?" Janice asked curiously.

"Uhhhh...." I panic. "I don't think I'm ready to talk about it yet. I'm sorry I hope you understand... it's just fresh, you know?" Janice sighed.

"I Understand, just let me know when you're ready to talk about it, I'm all ears." She makes a goofy face at me. I stare at her for a few seconds and facepalm in disbelief and embarrassment that we're this weird.