Prologue ...

There are times you fall in love with someone not knowing whether or not the person feels the same for you. But if it's a childhood love you are somewhere confident that the person will love you back some day. What if that some day comes but that you are not the person. It hurts...right...it badly hurts...something breaks in you or maybe you are completely broken. You start blaming others blinded by your pain and misery. A time comes when ultimately you accept that maybe you were not the one or you were late to confess. This acceptance help you let the person free but you can't free yourself from the person. But that is what love is anyway. But nothing can happen against the plans of destiny. If you are meant to be, you would eventually. But when, how and where are all the plans of your fate giving you a hard test to pass.

Bachpan mai jinhe apna mana tha,
Ladakhpan mai unhe apna pyaar paya tha,
Bass galti ek ho gayi,
Ki kehne mai bohat derr ho gayi.

Mere alfaaz ankahe reh gaye...
Vo toh mere seene mai hi dafan reh gaye.

Hum toh sirf unke the,
Chahe adhure ya pu re jaise bhi the,
Par vo na rahe humare,
Vo toh bane gye kisi aur kai humdum the.

Mere alfaaz ankahe reh gaye...
Vo toh kisi aur ke mehboob ban gaye.

Kehne ko toh hum ek the,
Phir bhi ek duje se durr the,
Agar milna likha hi tha,
Toh vo hamari lakheero kai lekh the.

Mere alfaaz ankahe reh gaye...
Durr hokar bhi hum ek duje kai ho gaye.

Hum toh unse durr ho gaye the,
Par unhe yeh faasle manzoor nahi the,
Ab unke pyaar ka silsila shuru hua,
Phir hum humesha kai liye ek ho gaye the.

Mere alfaz ankahe reh gaye...
Ankahe hi sahi aakhir mai mukkamal ho gaye.

Likhe toh hum ek duje kai liye hi the,
Mile huye humari naseebo kai lekh bhi the,
Bass zindagi mai likha ek imtehaan tha,
Ab toh hum usse bhi paar kar liye the.

Mere alfaaz ankahe reh gaye...
Par hum humare ishq mai mukkamal ho gaye.

(Written by privatesoul1 my babe, is the most talented poetic here)

COMING SOON ...

#I request you to read this book at your own risk ... If you cannot handle extreme level emotions and sadness please stay out of this book also you need to have a strong heart to handle heartbreak.
# This is not a simple love story, it's complicated.
#It's a Muslim love story please don't bash me if it doesn't go according to your wish.
#I will not change storyline ... You will cry buckets ... Don't even try to teach me what to do ... I know how to take my books ... Positive and respectful way of criticism is welcome.
#I Won't tolerate hatred towards any character and dare you judge me for dragging my book.
#It will be very emotional don't expect romance anytime soon !!
#Let me know your views, will start after heartbeat ❤️