Chapter 10

*Not edited*
I don't feel like reading through this
Liviana's pov

This mother fucker how dare he call me after everything he did to me, after all, he put me through he shouldn't even think about me I will kill him with my bare hands if I have to.

"How dare you call me" I curl my fingers up into a fist.

"What I can't call you now" he chuckles.

"call me again and I will cut your hand off and give you a slow painful death" I clench my jaw.

"Oh come on you're not still hung up on the me a-" before he could say anything else I hung up I will not have him remind me of what he did.

After what he did of course my life went on but it was never the same.

I would cry myself to sleep every night and I would tell myself he didn't mean to that he didn't want to hurt me but that was a lie all of it was a lie he hurt me a pain that I will live with forever he knew that I was raped he knew mother died he didn't once try to reach out ask me how I was doing not once, not that I expected him to care.

At this moment I'm Full of rage towards that Bastard. The only way I can get rid of my anger is by pointing a gun or boxing whichever one comes first I walk out of the infirmary and walk down the hallway limping from the pain of my leg I can barely feel it but that's, not the point.

"Arieeeesss!" I call out I know he just left but I need someone to show me to the gym and I can't call my brothers they would tell me to go rest and the last thing I need is rest.

No reply "arieeeeeesss!" I shout again walking down the hull getting closer to the main part of the house.

"Arieeeess you son of a bitch!" Hopefully, that will get his attention.

"What!" he yells coming down the stairs.

"Come here" I gesture him over. He walks down the stairs and stops right in front of me.

"Miss me already princess" he smirked

"As if" I give him a snotty smile "wheres the gym," I ask him trying to sound nice so he won't tell anyone.

"Shouldn't you be resting?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Uh um no..." shit I'm gonna get caught

"I'll show you but tell anyone and ill cut your throat out" he looked Serious.

"Alright, alright".

~-~

As soon as I walk into the gym I heard grunts. And I see a bunch of men. we walk into the gym and I feel eyes on me I look around and see that everyone's looking at me and aries.

"They're looking at us" I mutter to aries under my breath.

"Of course they are" he looked down at me. I can't help but feel self-conscious. I feel like if I do one wrong move there gonna hurt me and I am not okay with those thoughts. I guess aries saw the worry on my face and he stopped and turn towards me.

"Stop it, Tesoro, there not going to hurt you they will protect you with their life. and I will kill anyone who hesitates" he spoke with i calm voice.[transition: darling].

"But what if they-"he cuts me off.

"I will kill anyone if they think about touching you," he told me.

" you hear that anyone who even thinks about touching her......you're a dead fucking man!" He yelled and they all nodded their heads.

"Okay now come on you said you wanted to fight" he started walking again and I followed with a smile on my face I have no idea why but he makes me feel safe and I haven't felt that in years and I feel it with him.

I can't feel this way he makes me feel, the spark in his eyes each time I look at him the way he cares the way he acts around me he literally threatened to kill people if they think about me he's just him.

"Come on Principessa" he leads me into the fighting ring I walk to the left side of the ring and pick up red boxing gloves I put them on and he does the same we both walk over to the middle of the ring into our fighting positions.

"Left ready," the referee asks me and I nod

"Right you ready," the referee asks aries and he nods

"3..."

"2..."

"1.."

"Fight"

Aries circles across me and I do the same walking at the same pace keeping my defense up he does the same.

He takes a punch at my ribs and I Dodge it. Does he really think it's that easy to get me I have had years of training more than I can remember he might be strong but I'm smart? And smart always beats strong.

I take a swing at his face and I don't miss he stumbles back a little but quickly gets back on his feet.

I punch him in the ribs when he lowered his defense for a split second is he holding back why is this so easy.

"Don't fucking hold back" I'm pissed off why is he going easy on me does he think I cant take it this motherfucker.

" if I don't I might hurt you principessa" he smirked.

" don't hold back that's an order" I want to see how far this can go.

He punches me in the face and this time he doesn't miss. This is what I'm talking about he swings at me again but I move out of the way he got his fun now it's my turn.

I take a swing at his face and I don't miss I take another at his ribs and another on the other side he stumbles back and I knee him in the stomach he lays his back on the ropes and I punch him one last time till he falls to the ground.

I look up and notice my brothers theo and asher I smile at them and look back down at aries. I bend down to him and help him up.

"Sorry" I grunt carrying his heavy ass and setting him on the chair

"Remind me not to fuck with you" he mumbled.

"Dooley noted" I chuckle

"Okay, who's next!" I look at the crowd that gathered for aries and i's fight. They all quickly scattered away.

Pussy's

                                   ———

Vote

Thank you for reading  I'm sorry if this wasn't that good I don't know much about fighting

1117 words.