Chapter 12

*Not edited*

Liviana's pov

Alvar and althea insisted that we get ready for my mission even if I disagreed no matter what I said it didn't matter to them. As they said and I quote 'you have to look you're best for aries' bo-fucking-ring if you ask me.

Shut up you know you want to ride him-.

Shut up.

"You should wear this" alvars voice snapped me out of my thoughts. She handed me a tight black dress with a v neck and a slit on my left thigh I was going to be putting on 'spirit black boots' so that I could hide my handgun and use it if my pistol ran out.

I walked into my bathroom and put the dress on I let my hair down and looked in the mirror 'fucking burn them' I thought.

I walked out of the bathroom"what do you think" I twirled for them I'm so fucking glad I don't have my boots on yet.

"You look........magical"thea said as she held her hands up to her mouth.

"Magical enough to make you burn with one look," I asked them. And they nodded
"Okay, I have to go pick my guns out and do the actual mission ill see you when I get back" I hugged them put my boots on, and walked out of my room down to the living room.

"Hey guys" I greeted the boys.

"Let's go to the weapon room" conall walked out the living room and down the hull and we all followed, we made our way down to the basement and into the gun room.

Wow.

"Holy shit" I muttered admiring the room.

"I know right now pick a weapon so we can get going" den walked in the room snd started picking guns out and hiding them all over his body.

I walked over to the handguns I took a 'p238' and hid one in my right shoe I walked over to the daggers and strapped three to my left thigh. I walked over to the  'GSR Granite' and took it out of the holder and held it. Conall picked up a compact gun.

"I wouldn't pick that if I were you. You have big hands" I paused looking at the guns "' SIG Mauser M2' small but big enough for your hands" I hand him the gun and they all just look at me with disbelief.

"How did you-" asher couldn't even finish his sentence.

"Why do you think dad would pick me for this job if I didn't even know what guns to use" I scoffed" ready?" I asked them. And they nodded "let's go then" we walked over to the end of the hall to the garage.

"Okay we need to split up we can't take a van that's too obvious so we're going in twos" Harvey Announced.

"I'm going with liviana" asher smiled.

"Nope she's coming with me" theo grabbed my hand and I gave him the 'let go or'll kill you' look he put his hands up in defense and backed away. We walked into the garage and I looked around.

"I want that car!" I ran towards aries' car did I know it was his car. Yes.
Was I going to tell him I knew? Fuck no.

"I guess you're with me princess" Aries smirked and walked to the driver's seat.

Asher was riding with Harvey. Theo was riding with Denzel. Conall needed to ride alone because he was our hacker our eyes and ears. I walked over to the passenger's seat and got in I held the gun in my hand and so did aries I quickly snapped a picture and posted it to my Instagram (follow me on Instagram 'liviana_tryme').

"What did you just do?" Aries looked at me.

"Nothing" he's gonna know he's gonna know.

"Whatever you say princess" he started the car and we drove in complete silence.

-~-

We made it to this junky motel. we all got out of our cars that were parked 2 blocks away, conall stayed in his car he gave us a room number and made fucking sure we heard it.

we all walked over to the motel looking like mother fucking  Ninja Turtles. We made it to the room and stopped in front of the door.

"Ready?" Harvey asked and I nodded "okay" he put his hands on the door frame and kicked the door nob we walked into the room and this fucker tried to run. I kicked him in his ribs and he fell to the ground looking down.

"Look at me" I ordered he did not obey
"Look at me," I said in a more threatening voice and he still looked down. I bent down on one knee and grabbed his hair and made him look at me.

He had dark brown eyes and brown hair he had stubble on his face he looked mid-30s. I ran my gun along his jaw.

"Whats you're name," I asked he didn't answer I pushed the gun against his shoulder." This won't kill you but your gonna wish it fucking did," I told him." let me ask again what. Is. Your. Name." I looked him dead in the eyes.

"Fabio" he choked out.

"Now that wasn't so hard now was it Fabio" I smiled "I'm liviana also known as angelica Morte(angelic death)" I kept the smile on my face and his eyes widened I pulled my dagger out of my strap and ran it along his hairline he whimpered as I did so.

"Now you're going to come with us okay Fabio" I got up off the floor he tried doing the same but I pushed him back down "crawl like the pathetic dog you are" I looked up at the boys who were all smiling and aries was smirking.

I sat Fabio on the foot of the bed and cuffed him as tight as I could. Harvey and asher walked him over to Conall's car since it was the only one with a cage. I walked out of the room back to Aries's car he was already inside I walked over to the passenger's seat and sat down.

"That was hot" he looked at me.

"Oh yeah, did it turn you the fuck on" I leaned closer to his face and he did the same.

"You always turn me the fuck on" he whispered and I could feel his breath on my lips. I pulled away and looked straight ahead. he chuckled and we drove back home letting the silence take over.

                                 ———
Vote

THANK YOU FOR 4K READS IT MEANS A LOT  ALSO THANK YOU FOR 200 VOTES!!!

Follow liv on Instagram (Liviana_tryme)

1117 words