45 ~ Park Soobin

Faiza's Pov

''She is in a coma, Miss Park and we don't know when will she woke up." I feel my brain is going to be numb, how did this happen? She was fine, just fine two days ago but what just happened? I knew she had very high blood pressure but she was cheerful after I meet her then how did she get a brain stroke? I feel my ground under my feet has totally cracked. She was the only one family of mine but she is in a coma now, no one knows when will she woke up.

I planned so many things for us to do but everything just finished! Why? Why is this happening to me?

I couldn’t balance my weight and I fall on the ground with loud thud. I burst into tears because I couldn’t control my tears. This is bad, very bad! Why is God doing this to me? He is snatching everyone from me. Am I deserve to be treated like this? Why can't I just lead a normal life? Why my life is like this?

"She said there was someone met with her, we checked all the CCTV footage but found nothing." the doctor says and I feel my body shaking in fear, does that mean he is back in Seoul?

"What do you mean by you found nothing? How the fuck did this happen and now you're saying that you guys don't know when will she woke up?" Taehyung hisses out.

"Listen, Mr. Kim, we tried our best but the internal brain damage and bleeding were critical and we can't do anything about that but to wait." I cried out after hearing his words, does that mean I won't be able to talk to her again? She will just lie down there like a dead body?

I feel a strong pair of hands around me,

"Nini, you have to be strong, please don’t cry." he kisses on my head and makes me sit on the bench.

"W-why? How did this happen?" I whisper. He pulls me closer to his chest.

''Everything will be fine, Nini, please don’t lose hope, she will be fine." he pats my head and I'm sobbing continuously, couldn’t stop myself from crying.

"Tae, he is back, he will...he will—”

"Shh princess, I'm with you, no one could lay a single finger to you, I promise." He assures me and squeeze my body more. I'm not thinking about myself, what if he does something with my mom? He already met with her and I don't know what he did with her and she is in this situation.

"What if he do something bad with her?" I sob, my body shakes in fear, horror, just reminding his face makes me shake in anger, fear, and pure disgust, he isn't a human, no, he can't be.

"I'll provide here the best guards so that, he can't do anything to her, don't worry about that okay?" he wipes my tears and kisses me on my forehead.

"I want something from you, Tae." he cups my cheeks.

"Anything you want." he smiles.

"I-I want...'' I bite my lower lip, I don't know how will I say this to him.

" I want him to be killed.." I say and he widens his eyes.

"Worst way." I add.

"You really want this?" I just nod, he ruined my life, he killed my brother, he used me for his dirty works, his pleasure and I don't know how many lives he just destroyed, he is the reason why I insisted on myself to change my identity, and he is the reason I couldn’t go back to V, my first love, the guy I wanted to comfort, wanted to heal, wanted to be his happiness.

"Don't worry about that." I snap back and look at him,

"Do you want to go somewhere with me?" he smiles.