Part one: Hello

Dream pov
I was walking around the woods waiting for mom to call me in for dinner and then I saw it.

A foot.

I walked over to it and looked around the tree it was behind. A boy? What's he doing here? I went poke him but he looked up at me and got in a fighting stance.

I looked at him and flashed him a bright smile. Did my mask scare him? I walked a little bit closer. "Do you speak English?" I asked. He slowly nodded. "Oh! Cool! What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I was about to go to sleep, but now I see I need to find another tree." He said rolling his eyes. "You don't need to. I was just walking around, it's not like this is my property." I said looking around.

"Well,...what if-" he suddenly fell to the floor. I ran up to him to see if he was still breathing. I put two fingers on his neck and lucky me, he was still alive.

I brought him to my house to see what was wrong with him. I got to the door and walked inside with him on my back.

"Dream, what are you doing with that boy?" Mom (puffy) asked as I walked past the kitchen. "Not now!" I said going up the stairs.

When I got to my room I laid him on my bed and waited for him to wake up.

After about 20 minutes he started to move a bit. I looked over to him and waited. He opened his eyes and looked around. "Good morning." I said. "...where am I ?" He asked sitting up. "In my room. Now, why did that happen?" I asked him walking over to the bed and sitting down.

"I don't know, not enough food and water probably." He said looking down. "Why didn't your parents feed you?" I asked looking over to him. "I don't have any." He said looking back up. "Oh, I'm sorry." I said. "It's whatever. I don't need them anyways. They where...well nevermind. I need to leave now." He said standing up. "Wait..." I went into my inventory and grabbed some cooked fish and pork. "Here!" I said handing it to him.

"Thanks." He said taking it and eating some of it. And with that he started to walk twords the door. ..........I don't know his name. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the door shut. I looked out my window and waited for him to leave to house.

When I saw him I opened the window and yelled, "MEET ME AT THE SAME SPOT TOMORROW?" He looked up and nodded. He then started running off into the woods.

I sat there and just looked at the floor. After awhile I heard my name being called. I got up and headed down stairs.

"Dream sweetie, your foods done." Mom said.

George pov
That was dumb. Why did he help me? What if I was faking it and I killed him. What if he killed me?! He's dumb.....he was kinda nice tho. I didn't realize where I was going and I numbed into some lady. "Oh, sorry!" She said bending over to pick up an apple she dropped. "..." I got scared and ran.

That was close. I don't know who she is but I need to be careful. I walked around for a few hours before laying down at a random tree.

Dream pov
I woke up and went down stairs to say good morning to mom. She was in her office getting ready for 'work'. "Hey mom."I said walking up behind her. "Hey Dreamy." She said messing with my hair. "Your anty Niki is almost here." She said walking to the door.

"Ok. I'll wait until she gets here then." I said. "Be good." She kissed me on the forehead and left. "I will." I answered even tho she had already left.

After sitting around for a little while I heard someone open the door. "Anty Niki!" I shouted and ran up to hug her. "Hey Dream!" She sounded just as excited as I did. "I have to show you something!!" I said grabbing her arm and bolting for the for the door.

We ran out of the house and to the woods. We ran past trees and animals, all I wanted to do was make sure he was ok. We ran for about two minutes. When we got there I didn't see him so I started to walk around.

"Dream, why are we in the woods?" I heard anty Niki ask. "He should be here." I answered. "Who?" She asked. "I don't know his name." I said sighing in defeat, giving up on finding him. I turned around to start walking away. "Where is he?" I heard a someone say. "HEY!" I shouted at him. "Oh, hey." He said walking twords me.

He looked over and stared at anty Niki and then he started running. "Hey!" I shouted. I ran after him and eventually cought up. I grabbed his arm and pulled him into a hug. We stoped running and he was struggling to get out of my hold.

"Why are you trying to run from her?" I asked. "She's scary!" I yelled back. "What!? No she's not. You just need to get to know her better." I said still holding the boy in a tight hug. He struggled to get out of my hug for a few more seconds and then gave up. "Fine.." he said.

We walked back over to anty Niki. "Hey, sorry about that." I said walking up to her. Me and the boy where holding hands and walking twords her slowly. "It's fine." She answered smiling. I could feel the guys squeeze my hand. What is his name anyways.

.

.

.

.

.
What is his name. "Hey can I talk to you? Thanks! We'll be right back!" I shouted pushing him the other way. "I never got to ask you for your name." I said. "It's......it's George.." he answered. "Nice name! Mine is Dream." I said as I grabbed him again and started walking back over to anty Niki. "So, anty Niki, this is George. George this is Niki." I said looking back and forth from both of them.

"Hi.." George said looking down and to the side. "Hello! You look familiar... yesterday! Your the boy I ran into!" She said. "O-oh yeah." He said looking up at her. As they where talking I looked down and noticed that me and George where still holding hands. I felt my face heat up a little and I pulled my mask all the way down.

After we all talked for a little while Niki said my mom texted her and that we had to leave. "Bye George!" I said waving. "Bye." He said as he smiled and waved. Me and anty Niki left and went back to my house.

The end of part one. Hope you liked it!!