Philza

I'm no longer going to put a swear warning, so just know from here on out, there will be swearing.

Also RanboxTubbo. (And no, I do not ship the actual people this is all happening in the Dsmp.)

Third pov
"PHILZA!" Tommy shouted, walking out of his room. "Yes tommy?" Philza answered. "IM GOING TO TELL WHOEVER THE HELL IS SCREAMING OUTSIDE TO SHUT UP!" Tommy yelled as he walked past Philza and Technoblade. "Tommy, get back here." Philza said. "Make me, old man." "Tommy! God d- Techno, we can talk later." "It's alright. Tommy just has middle child issues." Technoblade answered. "TOMMY!" Philza yelled.

Twenty minutes later

Philza walked into the house, dragging Tommy by the shirt. "Your sitting next to me for the rest of the night." Philza said, walking back over to Technoblade. "Oh, back so quick?" Techno asked. "Yeah, he was easy to catch this time." "I was? Damn it!" Philza let Tommy go and he bolted for the door, at the same time Ranboo opens his door so Tommy ran straight into Ranboos door. He hit the door and fell back.

"SON OF A BITCH!" Tommy shouted, grabbing his face. "Oh my god, Tommy, are you ok?" Ranboo asked. "DO I LOOK OK, DICKHEAD!" "Tommy? what happened?" Tubbo asked, walking out of Ranboos room. "Is he..ok?" Wilbur asked, also walking out of Ranboos room. "He's fine." Techno said. "I AM NOT!" Tommy answered. "Guys guys! Tommy come here." Philza said. Tommy got up and walked over to Philza. Philza pulled Tommy's hands away frome his face. "Your fine, it's just a small scratch." Philza said.

"Again, sorry Tommy." Ranboo said. "Save it, asshole!" Tommy answered, glaring at Ranboo. "He didn't do it on purpose, Tommy." Philza said. "YES HE DID!! I SAW THE SMILE HE HAD ON HIS FACE!" Tommy screamed. "Well, I know I'm going back to my room." Ranboo said. "IM COMING!" Tubbo shouted. "Sure, Tubbo." Ranboo said as they walked into his room. "Where were we, Techno?" Philza asked. Tommy slowly started walking twords the door. "Tommy.." Philza said. "Phil, I got this." Techno said. "TOMMY! GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!" Techno shouted. "O-ok! Fine.." Tommy said.

Three bottles of wine later..

"YES! A-AND NIKI WAS LIKE 'but it's scary!!' SO WILBUR GOT MAD WHEN I TOLD HER TO SHUT UP!" Techno said. "I'm gonna go hang with Ranboo and them..haha- BYE FUCKERS!" Tommy shouted as he ran to Ranboos room. He ran in and shut the door behind him. "Jesus Christ..." Tommy sighed. "What wrong?" Tubbo asked. "FUCKEN- Ughhh, dad and Techno are drunk!" Tommy shouted. "Oh god.." Wilbur said. "Anyways, wanna sneak out? I'm bored as hell." Tommy asked. "N-" "YES!" Tubbo cut Ranboo off. "Sure...even tho I don't have to 'sneak out' per say." Wilbur said. "Well, let's go....out Ranboos window!!" Tommy shouted. "Let's go!" Tubbo said.

They a went threw the window and started walking around. "Where to, men?" Tommy asked. "Let's go to Sapnaps, I saw him, Quackity, and Karl heading there at around three." Tubbo chimed in. "Sounds good." Wilbur said. They walked for around two minutes and got to the house. "Let me go to his window because bad is probably sleeping." Wilbur whispered. He walked to the side of the house, looked in the window, and then started running back over to the other guys. "GO GO GO GO GO!!" Wilbur shouted as he got closer to them. "Wh- OK!? GO GO!" Tommy yelled as he turned and started running. They all ran for around a minute and then they stopped to talk.

"What the fuck did you see!?" Tommy asked. "You don't need to know, child." Wilbur answers as he looked down and blushed. "I'm going to guess that it's definitely something we don't need to worry about." Ranboo said. "Yes. You guys definitely don't need to be thinking about it. Also, please don't ask Sapnap about it." Wilbur answered. "TOMMY!?" . . . . "RANBOO!?" They heard in the distance. "Oh shit- "TUBBOO?!" GO GO GO GO GO!!!!" Tommy shouted as he started running. The rest of the guys followed.

They ran until they got to Puffy's house. They saw that Dream was in the kitchen and started knocking. Dream looked over to the door and then walked over to open it. "What the hell are you kids- Wilbur?! What are you guys doing at my house!?!" He asked. "Let us in! Philza and Techno are cominggg!!!" Tommy whined. "A-alright, whatever." Dream said as he stood to the side so they could come in. They all walked in and Dream shut the door. "Why are Phil and Techno chasing you?- shouldn't you kids be sleeping?" Dream asked. "First of all, we sorta snuck out. Second of all, my sleeping schedule is none of your concern."Tommy answered. "Wow, cocky much? And, Tommy, my guy, my dude, chill." Dream said. "Oh yeah, my mom's not asleep so you don't have to be super quiet. Let's go up to my room." He said as he started walking. They went up to dreams room and then puffy called, "DREAM! CAN YOU GET THE DOOR? IM BUSY!" She shouted. "One sec guys." He said as he ran down stairs.