Flower crowns

REMINDER: this is just a parent au, the members who aren't parents are not like five year olds and shit.

SWEAR WARNING!! I mean like lot of swears bc this is karlnapity-

Karl pov
"Hey, guys! I found flowers!!" I yelled looking at Sapnap and Quackity. "What can we do with flowers?" Sapnap asked walking over holding Quackitys hand. "We can make flower crowns dummy!" I said. "What are those?" Quackity asked. (No I'm not trying to say he doesn't know what anything is or that he's super dumb, I'm just saying he doesn't know what flower crowns are.)

"There like,.....uhmmm...idk how to explain it. Here lemme make you guys some!" I answered as I grabbed flowers. I messed with them and did some loops here and there and, boom! Done! I handed one to Sapnap and one to Quackity. "Here, now I can call you guys my 'little princes'." I said smiling.

Quackity pov
-my little princes" Karl said smiling. I blushed and smiled back, so did Sapnap. "Your so adorable." I said laughing. "What? No I'm not! I'm strong and independent!" He shouted at me. "Guys guys, please, your both adorable." Sapnap said grabbing Karl and pulling him into a hug. "We are not!" Me and Karl both said, we looked at each other and started laughing really hard.

3rd pov
"Guys, guys, calm down! Breathe!!" Sapnap said looking at Karl and Quackity on the floor crying of laughter. "I'm- Pft HAHA- Sorry!" Karl said. Quackity finally started to calm down witch made Karl calm down.

"Alrighty then, do you guys wanna know how to make the flower crowns?" Karl asked. "Yes!" Quackity and Sapnap said at the same time. "Well, let's all go get some flowers!" Karl said getting up off the ground and running twords the valley. "Well, let's go I guess." Sapnap said. He stood up and put his hand out for Quackity to grab. Quackity accepted his offer and took his hand.

Sapnap pulled him up a little to fast and they both just fell back down. "Ah, shit! Ow, my arm!" Sapnap said not bothering to open his eyes. "Wow, if you wanted to sleep with me or something you could have just asked, big guy." Quackity said. "WHAT!? HAHA QUACKITY!" Sapnap yelled laughing at the comment. He finally opened his eyes he realized why Quackity said that.

Quackity had fell on top of him. "Am I..interrupting you guys? I mean, you at least could have invited me." Karl said walking up to them with a bunch of flowers. "No it's f-" "Sapnap just told me he wants to F-U-C-K." (He spelt it out btw) Quackity said looking at Sapnap with this look. "WHAT THE FUCK NO I DID N-" "It's fine, big guy. You don't have to be ashamed!" Quackity said cutting Sapnap off for the second time.

Sapnap pov
"Uh, are you guys ok?" Karl asked. "Yes, we are." Quackity answers giving me a side look. "O-ok then..well, if you guys could spare me a moment before you...continue, I could teach you how to make flower crowns!!" Karl said sitting down next to Us. I pushed Quackity off of me as I said. "Quackity, stop making Karl feel single. It's not fair because we are all married." (He said this in like a joking tone if you couldn't tell.)

"Your right. Karl, would you like to have sex with us?" Quackity asked on the verge of laughter. "Why yes my good sir, I would love to have sex with you guys." Karl answered. "PFT- guys, please. Let's just make the god damn flower crowns!" I said laughing. "Alright, alright. So here," Karl said as he handed me and Quackity a few flowers.

"You take it by the stem and take the other one by the stem- *talking talking talking* no- Quackity how in the actual fuck did you make a duck?" Karl asked. "Idk, I was using ~imagination~ unlike you losers." He answered. "We are making flower crowns not ducks, dip shit." I said. "It's still made of flowers, ass!" Quackity and I where now arguing back and fourth. "NO IT CAN BE- NO! ITS NOT A FUCKING DUCK- YES IT IS- NO- YES- NO- YES- NO- YES-" "GUYS! SHUT THE FUCK UP AND MAKE THE CROWNS GOD DAMN IT!" Karl screamed.

Me and Quackity went quiet and just looked at him. "Sorry for yelling but can we please just finish the crowns?" Karl asked. "Ya, ya! No, it's fine. We uhm- crowns! Finish, yes!" Quackity said looking from Karl to the floor, and then Karl again. "You ok there bud?" I asked with this grin on my face. "Fine! I'm fine." He said. "Alright so, you wanna take this part and------------"

"DONE!!" Quackity yelled. "Ok. Well, we all made ours and they look cute. Now wh-" Karl got cut off by someone walking up to us. "Oh, hey Bad!" Karl said. "Hey Mr. Dilf." Quackity said. "WHAT!?! QUACKITY, LANGUAGE!!" Dad yelled, even tho I could see the dark blush forming on his face. "Alright guys, see you tomorrow." I said as I got up and gave them both kisses on the cheek. "bye, hun." Karl said. "Adios!" Quackity said planting a kiss on my cheek.

~Later~

"Hey, dad?" I asked. "Yes?" "What is your opinion on Karl and Quackity?" "Hm, I think they both are nice young men. But you all need to tone it down with the swearing a bit" he said mumbling the last part. "Alright, as long as your fine with them." I said. "Also-" "Skeppys coming over, ya ya, I know." I said, cutting him off. "Uh, yeah. Hope your ok with that." He said as we took a turn and I saw the house. "Yes, you ask me every time and I always answer the same thing, 'yes it's fine dad.'" I said rolling my eyes.

Well. That's it for 'flower crowns' :) I hope you liked it.