1.2 - Riansh in Manali

Hii guys!!!👋👋😉😉

I'm really very sorry for being late...😔😔 but here's the update, on the first year anniversary of our RIANSH❤❤🥳🥳🎊🎊🎉🎉

Let's start...

---------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR POV

Angre was about to ask Vansh if he was sure of what he was about to do in few hours, but he knew that his bhai's mood was already really bad, so he didn't want to test his patience.

He took his phone and messaged all the members of Raisinghania family and also Ahaana (she doesn't deserve to be a Raisinghania and Vansh's wife😖😣😒).

He typed:

Ap sab jald se jald hall me aa jaiye.
Plane execute karne ka time aa gaya hai.

In 5 minutes, all the family and Ahaana gathered in the hall.

AHAANA : Ha Angre, Vansh ke tumhe phone karke kya bataya??

Angre sees her excitement with a disgusted expression and cursed her in his mind, because he HATED that he will have to call her BHABHI during the press conference.

ANGRE : Wo bhai ne kaha ki wo 1 ghante ke bhad nikhalne wale hai.
Uske liye ap sab tayaar ho jaye.

ISHANI : Finally!!! Aab uss middle class trash ko hum ghar ke bhahar kachre ki taraha fekh denge or usko uski asli aukaat bhataa denge.

CHANCHAL : Tum sahi keh rahi ho Ishani.
Riddhima is khandhan ke naam par kalank hai kalank.

---------------------------------------------------------

I'm done for today guys!!!

I'm sorry because it's short, but I didn't want to not publish the chapter on the first year anniversary of                  ISHQ MEIN MARJAWAN SEASON 2.

But no worries!!!!😃😃😉😉

I will surely update tomorrow!

TARGET : 1 VOTE

Till then, byeee👋👋🤗🤗😊😊

Your writer, Geet❤❤🥰🥰