1.6 - Riansh in Manali

Hiii guysss👋👋

I'm back with another chapter🥳🥳

So first of all I want to say sorry to you guys that I haven't updated in such a long time, but I was seriously dealing with a lot of stuff.

Me and my family moved from my country, Italy, to another one and I was kinda dealing with a unstable mental health, depression.

Because of this I was again having suicidal thoughts, and unfortunately I still have them, but I'm better now.

I said "again" because I already dealt with depression before, and after some time I thought I don't have it anymore, but I was wrong😔😔

Once again, I'm soooooooooo sorry🙏🙏

So now let's start!!!!!!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------

( In Vansh's car ... )

V: Abb mujhe ghar pahunch ne me sirf 30 minutes laghenghe.
Tab mere ghunehgaar ko uske kiye ki sazaa milegi😏😏

---------------------------------------------------------

( In Manali ... )

Riddhima was awakened by the light that penetrated through the window.

She lazily tried to open her eyes, with difficulty because of the sunlight, and when she managed to open them completely, she noticed that Vansh wasn't beside her.

She was surprised, but then she thought that he might be in the bathroom, so she called him:

R: Vansh! Vansh! Tum washroom mein hoo kya??

Silence...

R: VANSHHHH?!?!?!?!
Pata nahi yeh Vansh itni subha subha kahaan chala gya🤔🤔

And she went in the living room to check if Vansh was there.

But he wasn't.

She returned in her room and picked up her phone and tried to call him, but it was unreachable.

She tried another 3-4 times but it was still out of network.

When she was about to going in the reception, she saw a piece of paper ( that was a letter written by... I guess you all know🤫😌 )

She red that and did how it was saying. ( Sorry guys agar koyi mistakes ho rahi hai, but me raat ke 01:00 baje likh rahi hoon😅😪 ).

---------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR POV

( After 30 minutes ... )

Vansh reaches his mansion and gets out of his car.

He enters the house and all the servants bow to him.

When he enters in his house none of his family members are there, only workers who are finishing their work of decoration the house.

Then he spots Angre exiting his room.

Angre goes to his boss and hugs him.

A: Welcome back home bhai.
Kaise thi apni journey??

V: Thank you Angre, sabb thik tha.
Tum batao, sari tayariyaa ho gayi??

A: Ji bhai. Jo bhi apne karne ko kaha tha, ho gaya.

V: Good job Angre.
Abb bass press conference shuru hone ki hi deer hai.

---------------------------------------------------------

( In Manali ... )

Riddhima changed her clothes and went outside.

She was waiting for the cab she had booked with her suitcase.

Suddenly a black van stopped right in front of her and two strong men took her by her arms and pushes her into the van, and before she could scream, one of the men put a cloth on her mouth that had chloroform on it and she fainted in a few second.

After she fainted, they also took her suitcase and left for an unknown destination.

---------------------------------------------------------

( In VR Mansion ... )

Vansh is in front of the mirror of his room getting ready for the event, and then he starts having a weird feeling that something is wrong, like a weight on his heart, and before he can comprehend his emotions, a loud sound of something crashing comes from downstairs and he goes there to see what's happening.

Meanwhile he thinks:

Yeh log to mujhe kabhi bhi jeene ka kiya, saas bhi nahi lene denghe chen ki🙄🙄
Pata nahi pehle in logon ko kese bardash kia karta tha🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Descending the stairs he spots all the family members gathered in the hall and especially Ahaana arguing with some servants.

A: Ek kaam bhi tum logon ko acche se nahi karna aata!!
Pata nahi kiyu VR Mansion jesi jagah par kam kar rahe ho tum log!!
Bass abb tum press conference ki wait karo, ek baar wo complete ho gayi or puri duniya ko pata lag gaya ke mein MRS. Vansh Raisinghania hoon, tabb pure hakk se me tum logon ko yahan se dakkhe maar ke bhar nikal dungi!!

C: Are Ahaana, press conference ka kiya wait karna, tum hamare liye already iss ghar ki bahu ho, agar tumhe koi tang kar raha hai to use abhi ke abhi hi nikal do.

Meanwhile Dadi thinks:

Yeh Chanchal to bina shaadi ke Ahaana ko hamare ghar ki bahu bata rahi hai, or use kuch bhi karne ka haq de rahi hai.
Me to abb ki iss ghar ki sabse bahri bahu hoon, tab se jab yeh pehda bhi nahi hue the, or mehne to kabhi bhi kisi ko nahi nikala, or yeh unn bhicharon ko nikhalne par tuli hui hai bhina galti ke.
Wese yeh meri hi galti hai, mujhe hi iss Chanchal ko hi nikal dena chahiye tha pehle se🙄🙄
Todhi deer apne maike me rehti or khud ba khud ise aakal aa jaati🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️.

A: Thank you so much chachi.
App vese sahi hi keh rahi hai.
After all yeh mera hi ghar hai, mera sasural.
Me yahan par kuch bhi kar sakti hoon.
So, tum teeno apna booriya bistra bhandho or meri nazroon ke samse se daafa ho jao.
Me tumahri shakal bhi nahi dhekna chahti.

The servants fell to their knees and begged Ahaana to not fire them:

Please mam, haame maaf kaar di jiye, aaghe se yeh galti phir dohbaara nahi karenge.
Please mam please.
Hamare ghar mein families hai jinko hamko sambalna hai, warna wo raaste par as jayenge.

And they began to cry.

Aahana out of frustration rubbed her temples and shouted:

A: Baand karo apni yeh bakwaas or yeh rohna dohna.
Tum logon ko kiya lagta hai, mujhe koi fark parta hai ki tumka or tumahri families ka kiya hoga??
Mujhe raddhi bhar nahi fark parta.
Abb niklo yahan se.

And she kicked them.

Meanwhile Vansh was boiling with anger...

---------------------------------------------------------

Thank you guys for reading and for waiting so patiently for this chapter.

And once again I'm soooooooo sorry for the delay, but this mental condition was causing me also self-harm🙏🙏.

To be honest right now it's 00:00 o'clock ( midnight ) and I'm soooooo excited to be able to update again after such a long time❤❤

I hope you liked it and see you for the next one👋👋

Please guys take care of yourself, your families and your loved ones❤❤

TARGET : 20 VOTES ; 15 COMMENTS

Till then, byee

Your writer, Geet♡♡