1.10 - Riansh in Manali

Hiii guys!!!👋👋

I'm back with another chapter!!!

Hope you'll like it.

Let's start!!!🥳🥳

---------------------------------------------------------

( In VR Mansion... )

After the panic in the house caused by Chanchal's "fire", Vansh told all his family members (of couse not Aahana) to go in the garden, the one that doesn't face the main gate and used for eating their very rare meals together, until Riddhima arrived in their lives, making them all eat together on weekends surrounded by nature and family love, for once forgetting all of each person's enmity.

He told them to wait there until Aangre arrived to get them.

Now standing alone in the living room Vansh took a deep breath and thought:

Ajj finally sabka aasli chehra saamne aajayega, aur jisne bhi meri SACCHI family ko hurt kiya hai yah phir karna chahta hai, woh aaj nahi baachega.
Aur to aur ajj meri Riddhima ko bhi uske saath kyi hui haar ek nainsaafi ka badla milega.
Vese kahi na kahi mein bhi uska ek bohot bhara ghuhnegaar hoon, aur Riddhima jaab ayeegi apni caar mein yahaan mein usse publicly maafi mang lunga uski haar ek saazaa manzoor karke.

He went to the giant front door of his huge mansion, opening it to greet the reporters.

V: Welcome to the VR Mansion ladies and gentlemen!!
Please take a seat on this chairs!!

He made them all sit on the place for them, before standing up himself on the stage for him and his family during the press conference.

He went to his own mike and started talking to the journalists in front of his:

Welcome again my dear ladies and gentlemen!!!
Thank you for coming in such a short notice!!!
I hope you'll enjoy this evening, so let's start with some refreshments.
Girish, Mukesh, sabko refreshments do.
Aur tum Aangre, sabko jaakar bhulao, time aagaya hai.

Aangre, obeying his boss's whispered last request, made his way to the garden where all of his family was waiting.

A: Dadi, chaliye app sab; Vansh bhai ne saabko bulaya hai: time aagaya hai.

I: Woh middle class trash, I mean who traitor Riddhima aagayi??

A: Nahi, abhi taak toh nahi.

C: I just hope ke woh aapni zindagi mein ek toh kaam daang se karle, yaahan paar time se aa kar aapni insult dekhle.

I: Exactly, I hope that too, so mein Ahaana ko proudly aapni bhabhi kehe saakun.

They all got up from their seats as Dadi was looking at them all with a disapproving and disappointed look, wondering how their minds and hearts were filled with so much anger and hatred.

---------------------------------------------------------

( In the VR Mansion's guest room... )

Ahaana was getting ready for the biggest event of her life ( *cough* most terrible *cough* ).

She was just staring at herself on the mirror praising herself and thinking how she won Vansh aka money and fame against Riddhima, when she heard someone knocking on the door.

Scoffing and rolling her eyes went to open the door, wondering who dared to disturb her.

It was a maid that was sent from Aangre, much to Aahana's displeasure thinking she was sent from Vansh, to call her downstairs.