What You Need To Know

I got bored, took a dump and thought of doing this so Yeah, Yay- All you have to do is fill some forms and Poof, I will read/ vote for your book (5 Chapters at least) and review it here, in this book.

Also, do not expect me to instantly read your book, review it all in one day because School is (unfortunately) inevitable and I'm kinda lazy but I'll try my best.

Expect your review to be done in like, 2 weeks or so (maybe earlier if you're lucky) and IF you still haven't got your review yet, you are free to go and cancel. I'm forgetful sometimes so please, do remind me if you still haven't received one as promised. (My memory's not that bad actually, Just being careful ya know)

I accept Fanfictions and non-fan fiction too so Yeah. Yay.

DO NOT:

Argue with me in the comment section. If you're so pressed (even though you asked for it) pm me personally. I don't like pointless shit.

Ask me to take down my review. Again, you asked for it, dude. Deal with it.

Stalk my book and hate on it. Ok dude, As I said, I'm great at giving advice (I do a lot of research-excuse you) and I know exactly what I'm saying. Plus, All of my books are just books that I've written when I was 13. I post it here because I won't let my shitty work go to waste and It's hard for me to finish a book cuz I'm lazy.

Say that I'm insensitive. Just shut up you sorry excuse for a yellow worthless skittle son of a Shrek. I'm sorry if I offended you with my common sense.

There are no rules but Follow me if you can because It's just one click.

I will repeat this once again, I WILL BE BRUTALLY HONEST. No sugar coating, no ponies no shit so If you're a cry baby, I suggest you leave because the door is wide open granny. I will review your blurb, characters, writing, grammar, typos etc.

And no worries, I'm not that harsh. Maybe.

Pls kindly fill the form right here ladies/germs:

______________________

//Taking a toilet break// 

Ok so here's the real form.

Title:

Genre:

Chapters:

Status: 

Just fill it all right here: