The Knick

Author: @MichaelsBootyFlake

Genre: 1900's fanfiction/ romance [ ? ]

The cover

 It would be great if there was Michael Jackson on it but the current one you have now isn't bad

 It would be great if there was Michael Jackson on it but the current one you have now isn't bad. I have no comment on it because its nice.

Title: Creative. Though I couldn't see how it is associated with the story, its great and is intriguing.

Impression: Your storyline is a unique one. I see a few books like this and the fact that it's about Racism, medical stuff and...I can't describe it! It seems straight from a movie or something because yes, That year wasn't a good year for Black people and racism was somewhat normalized to some people, him being one of the best on complex matters such as surgical is a huge thing. 

It is simply one of the stories that I would love to read. If it wasn't about MJ, I think there would be actual physical copies on the bookshelves rn. The concept is spectacular.

Blurb: The blurb is simply immaculate and could effortlessly engage someone's attention. I love it.

Grammar: How dare you. I can't seem to find any mistakes and the way you write is *chef kiss*. But I do notice that you switch to Past tense to present times sometimes so yeah...I have nothing to say about this. The dialogues are great since its pretty much realistic and he cusses a lot.

Plot: Shut up. SHUT.THE.HELL.UP because the plot is a masterpiece. I literally have nothing to say.

Characters:

Michael: Brilliant, bright and determined person. A great character!

Amelia: Sweet...kinda

Benjamin: Fuck you asshole but I guess you're not that bad-

Bram: Is probably me in this book

Claire: I don't know what to say or feel about her tbh

Dwarfs: BAHBHABAHBAHBAHBAHBHABHABHAB *cough* I'm sorry. Like, the way they termed it- "I saw a family of...very short people" "At that time, dwarfs were an unknown thing to the nurses and doctors" Its sort of funny for me.

Harold: The world would be a better place if you shut your mouth and move your ass to Africa

Others: Idc about them, they can die if they don't serve the plot for all I care.

______________

Conclusion: Your book is now one of my favs because of the topic it's on and the plot is just great. You're a great author and I look forward to Chapter 6 because I need it. Like, I'm not kidding-I need it. Your way with words, dialogues and people are unique and I hope to see more of that from you. You could always improve on your settings but other than that...I don't know. Great job for restoring my faith in the books of Wattpad because all this time I thought that there were no extraordinary books in here.

Result:

9/10

*claps*  Keep on writing unique stories because I don't wanna read any more of those Bad Boy crap.