once upon a Snow man ft yeonbin

Once upon a time, there lived a little snowman who was new to this world. His name was Freddy the lovely snowman. Freddy was living a very wonderful life until one day, he saw hUmans. People are very scary. They tend to destroy things and build things with big tools in their own hands which Freddy the snowman was curious about what these two humans were gonna do...

Until one day the two tall boys decided to stop on the crispy snow and make snow angels which horrified him into thinking they were coming after his own kind. 

"I must warn my own family," Freddy said while rushing towards the winter forest. Freddy ran and ran until his home was in sight "No... This can't be happening." He trembled in fear, what he witnessed replaying in his head. 

His family was brutally squashed on the ground. Freddy didn't know what to do! His whole family was squashed right in front of his eyes. "No.. this can't be happening.." He said as he started to sob. He was devastated and determined to get revenge on whoever killed his beloved family. He started clenching his fists in anger.

"I will find you..>:(" He whispered, loud enough for only him to hear. 

-------------The next dayIt is currently the next day, Freddy was ready to find whoever did that to his family. But he decided it would be better to bring someone along. 

So he brought his friend Bob with him.

"What's the plan?" Bob asked out of curiosity. "We're going out of the winter forest to find whoever did that to my family." Bob looked at His friend with his mouth shaped like an 'o'. 

They then settled out for the outside world, not knowing what was there to find. And so the hunt began. The two stubby little snowmen went to the human territory. Freddy hid his weapons behind his bulletproof snow vest jacket ready to fight the two humans who disrupt their hometown.

Meanwhile, two boys were having fun. What's their name you asked? Well it's none other than Yeonjun and Soonin (totally not from Tomorrow x Together), their manager allowed them to stroll across the streets for a day and so it so happens to be winter where a snow festival is going to occur in two weeks. 

"Hyung, can we please play in the snow?" The big bunny boy said with puppy eyes, the latter could not resist the boy and agreed with him while pinching the tall boy's cheeks. The two boys played against the heavy snow for quite a long while. Meanwhile, Freddy and Bob were watching the two have fun, Misunderstanding their intentions.

 "That's them, They're the people i saw yesterday" Freddy whispered to Bob. "Oh those humans?" he asked. "Indeed, they're the ones. I could easily tell by that pink ball of fluff on that dude's head" He said, pointing to Yeonjun. Bob just stood there, both confused and quite frightened.

"W-what should we do?" Bob stuttered while gripping onto his weapon, looking at the two boys dazed. "Let's wait for them to leave, and then investigate." Freddy then replied. While hiding behind the bushes waiting for the two boys to leave.

Ten minutes have already passed and the boys have left the place. 

Freddy and Bob then waited for a bit just to make sure. "Hey, shouldn't we be going now?" Bob asked. "Wait a while longer, we need to be sure they aren't here anymore," Freddy answered.

After around 5 minutes, Freddy then spoke up. "Come on Bob, let's make a run for it!" He said, slowly getting up. The two ran for a bit then stopped when Bob tripped. "Bob!" shouted Freddy, quickly running up to his bestie on the ground. What Freddy saw was similar to what he saw the day prior. The death of his own family replaying in his mind. Freddy was fuming in anger, while Bob just stared at his best friend, still on the ground "Freddy... I don't think I can make it." Bob told his best friend, scared of what was next to happen.

 Freddy then snapped out of his thoughts and helped Bob up. "No Bob! You can do this! We're gonna do this together, I believe in you!". Bob then smiled, he was lucky to have Freddy as his best friend, he thought to himself. Bob and Freddy went back to their homes, hoping for better luck tomorrow.

Day 3 of trying to find out more about humankind, why they had pink balls of fluff on their head and why they killed Freddy's family. "Freddy, I'm worried about what we should do! Will our plan fail?" Bob worriedly asked, pacing back and forth. "We can do this, Bob! I'm sure of it. Just hang in there, alright?" Bob sighed in relief and smiled at his best friend.

They were about to exit their home when they saw the two boys walking into the forest. Freddy wasn't having it any longer. He wanted to attack those two for k wording his family. Bob saw this and tried to calm him down, "Freddy, calm do-" but before he knows, Freddy was charging towards Soobin. "What the-" Soobin looked to see a tiny snowman trying to attack him, which started to make him giggle. 

"Hyung! look at this tiny snowman!" He said to Yeonjun. Yeonjun was confused "Soobin, what are you even talking about? What snowman?" he questioned. Soobin just kept on giggling and pointed down, near his foot. Yeonjun raised a brow at him and looked to where the younger was pointing out.

The angry snowman grunted as Yeonjun picked it up "Let me go! Let me go!" The snowman kept on kicking yeonjun with its tiny and non-existent legs. "Aren't you a cute lil devil." Yeonjun said while looking at Freddy, eyes filled with awe.

 Bob just stood there, hiding from Yeonjun and Soobin. He then took a peek which resulted in Soobin seeing him. Soobin came closer, and closer, until he picked Bob up. Bob tried to make a run for it but it was already too high, of course he didn't want to fall. 

 "AWW, you're so cute, lil one" Soobin cooed, tickling Bob. "Hey! That tickles!" Bob said giggling. "Hyung! Hyung! Look, another snowman!" he cheerfully said to his hyung.

"So you lil guy, what are you even doing trying to attack us hmm?" Yeonjun asked as he raised a brow at Freddy. "Ugh, you humans destroyed MY FAMILY!" Freddy resorted while trying to punch the latter with his stubby little hands. "We did what?" Soobin glanced over to Freddy.

"My beloved family was destroyed because of you guys..." he started to bawl out his eyes "A few days ago, i went to visit them and" he sniffed, "They got stepped on." 

 Yeonbin glanced at each other and nodded. "Hey.. We're sorry about stepping on them. I hope we can make it up to you. By rebuilding them." Yeonjun said. So the two boys helped out the little snowman bringing back his family and they all lived happily ever after. 

The end. @nikiknorknor me and sun made this random af story bc we were bored