Winter ;; ft crackhead txt

It was the morning of when the snow began to fall. The trees were coated in the thickness of the snow. Beomgyu was nervous about going to school so he went as his foot touched the ground feeling the cold breeze running through his face.

 His heart began to beat rapidly which he felt in his ribcage indeed he was nervous. He walked towards the bus stop and saw his two friends. Yeonjun and Soobin also are known as the power couple of schools; he had admired them ever since they started dating.

 "Good morning Hyungs." He chirped, greeting the two elders. "Good morning Beomgyu-ah don't you think the snow is beautiful?" Soobin said, picking up snow with his gloved hands. "I just hoped that school can be cancelled for the whole winter," Beomgyu said, rolling his eyes.

The bus came as 3 of the males walked at the back of the bus greeted by the aroma. Which was a nice fresh smell it was not those olds timid school bus it was a new bus that the school had provided for the teens? 

"What is this smell?" Yeonjun asked out of curiosity. The bus driver heard loud and clear. "OH, THAT'S THE AIR FRESHENER WHICH SMELLS LIKE CINNAMON"." The bus driver replied back. Yeonjun was shocked to hear did the guy just actually heard him?

"Sir, this such a wonderful smell," Beomgyu said laughing under his breath. "Why thank you. My name is Mr Worldwide handsome Jin." He grins in the mirror showing his handsome face. "Wait for arent you Kim Seokjin? THE greatest teacher in bighit high?" Soobin exclaimed happily.

"Yes, My dear, the pleasure is all mine and I should start taking you to school."

--- a few hours --

"Don't worry this is just the news and we're just the news reporting on live TV there was a snowstorm which hit the whole city. 

Schools are getting cancelled as it seems like the school students running from school happily." The news reporter said until she got hit by a leaf on the face. 

"OH MY GOD HI MOM, I'M ON TV." A young male said grabbing the microphone from her barehand. He then dropped the microphone on her head. Which a loud thud happen.

Beomgyu was happy he decided to pack his things and ran out of the school with the students he saw the two seeing them playing happily in the snow so he decides to create a snowball and crept up behind the two throwing it at their faces

They all were cheering and being happy with each other's presence throwing a snowball at each other.

The end