PROTECTED

Bai Rong, noticing that Shen Qiao hadn't said anything, couldn't help but turn to look at him, "I came to see Shen Qiao?"

Shen Qiao shook his head and Yan Wushi glared at her even more. Soon after Ruan Kehui joined them and said "It's been a long time since I fought someone to my heart's content. The meeting with Sect Master Yan today was fun and satisfactory. I really appreciated you enlightening me with your advice."

"After living in a nook for so many years, you are no more than a frog at the bottom of a well — able to see only the little patch of sky above you. Master-in-Charge Ruyan is used to dominating his training sect and I can very much understand that it must be shocking for you to suddenly run into a matched rival. Well, come to me for advice a few more times and you'll get used to it." The instant Yan Wushi opened his mouth, that satirical tone proved he was the arrogant sect master of the Cleansing Moon Training Sect.

Ruyan Kehui laughed, "Sure. If there's a chance in the future, I'll definitely visit you in person to ask for more advice and I will take my leave first!" He left silently as the way he had come into the Villa.

Without anyone noticing, Bai Rong who had been standing next to Shen Qiao had already disappeared.She took advantage of the fact Yan Wushi was distracted by Ruyan Kehui and disappeared. Yan Wushi snickered at Shen Qiao and walked away. Yu Shengyan who was nearby walked to Shen Qiao and said " Let's go back to the villa"

House later, Shen Qiao got worried after searching the whole house for Yan Wushi. No one had seen him after the battle. His instincts told him that Yan Wushi was too proud to let anyone know he was hurt. And therefore had hid himself to recover.

Yu ShengYan looked worried and he then told Shen Qiao" I suspect master has gone to the mountain waterfall and the other side of the villa. The air there is so good for healing. He built a healing Gazebo on that side. I can take you there. "

Shen Qiao responded " I already know where it is. Keep searching and i will go find him" As he walked out of Villa, the driver was already there and he drove Shen Qiao to the Waterfall Gazebo.

Yan Wushi had staggered there and sat down to heal his body. Little did he know that he was not alone. Li Yue, the river dragon had followed him and was now looking at him. Yan Wushi looked like a senior monk who had passed away in a seated position; as firm as a boulder, with eyelids tightly sealed, and not even the vivacity of the firelight could draw him to open his eyes.He knew that Yan Wushi was wounded and had come here to recuperate, and that his wounds were not light either. Otherwise Li Yue wouldn't be able to come so close without him noticing.

If...if he could kill Yan Wushi and display his corpse in front of the public, he would undoubtedly become known throughout the entire world in a single night.

The tip of the sword advanced inch by inch. The Demonic Sovereign who had been in such high and vigorous spirits during the day was now right in front of him, unconscious, at the mercy of his hands. He needed to do this quickly and he Swung his sword with excitement.

Suddenly, his expression froze.

Eyes wide open, Li Yue stared at the bamboo stick which had suddenly appeared and blocked the tip of his sword.

"Taking advantage of others' misfortunes is not the act of an honest man.," Shen Qiao said calmly. "You should leave."

Li Yue was thoroughly infuriated by him. "You blind fool, what are you meddling here for! Shen Qiao, don't think that no one recognizes you. Who in the martial world doesn't know that you and Yan Wushi are colluding with each other! Even Mount Xuandu chased you out of its doors. Are you scared that if I kill Yan Wushi, there will be no one left to protect you? If you're a man, straighten out your spine. Don't think of always relying on others!"