Fuck this.

*Darcy's POV*

I woke up in my new room that we had just gotten done 3 weeks ago. I got out of my bed, seeing that my phone was telling me it was 7:54 am. I took a quick shower and decided to wear a striped white dress since it was supposed to be hot today.

"Simon enough's enough

"Simon enough's enough." Dada says from the kitchen. I decided to hang out behind the doors to here what's going on.

"Hey what are you doing?" Lizzy whispers in my ear. I jump a bit and put my finger on my lips, signaling to be quiet.

"They are teenagers. She should've done this a long time ago, but they can't live in secrecy anymore." Dad says.

"Hey you signed the contract. Now Louis get ready." Simon says.

"For what?" Dad asks.

"You have a publicity thing with Grace."

"What?!" Dad says. "You little shit! I'm not going out with anyone!"

"Simon. You don't own us anymore." Dads tries to reason.

"Unfortunately for you I still do." Simon snaps back.

"I'm not leaving!" Dad replies.

"Simon get out." Dada says.

"Enough of this shit." Lizzy whispers.

"What no Lizzy." I whisper trying to push her back.

"What the hell is you problem?!" Lizzy yells at Simon. "I've already lived a shitty life because I can't even go to the beach with the both of them!" I walk out to see my dads crying and Lizzy fuming with anger.

"Lizzy come'on. Calm down." I say trying to get her to take a breath.

"No Darc. He needs to know how much of a dick he's being!"

"What the hell is going on in here?!" Barry suddenly says.

"Simon is trying to get Dad to go on a date with some fake bitch!" Lizzy shouts.

"What the fuck!" Barry claps back.

"Hey! That's what happens when you sign a contract." Simon says.

"Fucking hell!" I snap. Everyone then looks at me. The room goes silent. You could hear a pin drop. The thing is, it's not normal for me to snap. So when it happened I normally get the whole room's attention.

"I'm just a fucking kid! I need my parents there. Don't you think I felt bad when at school I couldn't bring them for family day! Huh? Everyone's talking about how their dad is a cop or how their mom's a doctor, and I can't even talk about my dads! I'm left with a fake ass life and a fake family! Hell! My siblings aren't even my siblings in school! Don't you understand how hard that is? To live a life of someone your not?!" I shout.

"Baby." Dada chokes out.

"I'm fine. I'm fine." I whisper. Trying to convince myself that I'm fine.

"No you're not." Dad says.

"You don't get it because you haven't had to live that life." Lizzy joins in.

"We don't care for you and we don't respect you because you took our lives away from us." Barry says. Dad hugs Lizzy while Dada hugs me.

"A contract's a contract." Simon says, being the cold hearted dick he is.

"Get the fuck out. Before I drag your ass." Dad says through gritted teeth. Simon took that note and walked out of our house.

"Fuck this." I mutter. "Let's go for a family brunch." I say.

"What?" Dads asks, held back my my response.

"Let's go for a family brunch. I'm a proud Stylinson and I want the world to know that."

"You sure kiddo?" Dad asked.

"Mhm."

"Sick!" Lizzy high fives me.

"I'm down." Barry joins in.

"Ok then. Everyone in my car at 11:00." Dads confirms.

*third person POV*

The Stylinson family parented their ways. Each going to their designated rooms. Darcy, having already showered just decided to dress better for her first appearance with her real family. Of course Louis wore his classic adidas tracksuit and baseball cap. Harry wore his usual colorful patterns and pearl necklace. Lizzy decided to black jeans and an off white crop top, paring it with a nude cardigan. Barry decided on plain blue jeans and a Nike gray hoodie. Darcy, lastly, decided to change into a white denim dress, paring it off with a brown leather jacket from her dada's closet.

Time went by quickly, as it was already 10:52

Time went by quickly, as it was already 10:52. The family slowly started gathering into the living room, that was right next to the front door. Once the whole family was in the living room at 11:07, everyone made their way to the car.

"I cal dibs on Aux!" Darcy shouts, raising her hand like a child in kindergarten, knowing the answer to a math problem.

"Dammit." Lizzy mutters.

Everyone piles in the car. Lizzy in the back, Barry and Darcy in the middle, Louis in the Passenger seat, and Harry in the drivers seat. Darcy grabs the Aux cord and plugs it into her phone. Within seconds the kids were singing.

I-I I WANNA SAVE YA WANNA SAVE YOUR HEART TONIGHT
HE'LL ONLY BREAK YA
LEAVE YOU TORN APART OH

"Your joking." Dad says shocked. Dads just laughs it off and joins in on the singing, or screaming.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Chapter 1

Word count: 867

What do you think Simon's gonna do about the family brunch?

What will paps and fans think of the secret family?

What will the kids think of the big change?