The Bakery

*Third Person POV*

We decided to eat at the local bakery, The Sweet Treats. Once we parked we would see all the paparazzi prepared with cameras. 

"Alright kids, we really need you to listen and do as we say." Dad, or Harry, starts. us three kids, simply nod.

"Look down and always be near my or dada." Papa, or Louis, starts. "I want to have some sort of physical contact with you guys." 

"like holding hands?" Darcy asked.

"Like holding hands." Harry agreed.

"And stay between us," Louis added. 

Harry grabbed Darcy's hand and Louis held Felicity's hand. Barry just stayed between the two girls and held onto both of the girls' other hands. The family struggled to make it inside but manages. They take a seat at an empty table and wait for someone to take their orders. Paparazzi is just crazy and taking pictures left and right. Flashing lights everywhere. If you look at the kids' faces you could tell they were terrified, but to the couple, they were used to it. 

the family took their orders and just had some family fime for themselves.

"we should go to the zoo after." Felicity offers.

"yeah. that sounds fun!" Darcy agrees. The two share a high five and Barry just laughs. 

"Maybe." Harry replies.

"I don't know." Louis replies. The table was soon filled with 'Whats' and 'whys'. "I'm not finished. I was gonna say why not go cart racing." 

"yass!" Lizzy agreed. "I'd crush all of you!"

"Yeah sure." Barry back talks.

"is that a challenge I hear."

"you're on."

"Bet." Lizzy sets the deal, putting her hand out. Barry goes to shake it. "Eh. Five bucks. Winner gets five bucks." without hesitation, Barry shook his little sister's hand.

"gocarts it is." Harry smiled. 

"zoo later this week?" Darcy tried.

"sure, why not."

"yes." darcy mumbled. 

"Here's you food." The waitress said. giving each plate to the right person and leaving, the family started eating quickly. they were hungry and because they wanted to race. Once they paid for the meal, they headed off back to the car. as Harry drove, Louis told him the directions. 

The family, rushed inside and watched the previous race go on. Harry went to pay and the kids were in shock. 

"I'm so gonna crush you guys." Lizzy says. 

"in your dreams sis" Barry replied.

"ok, we are the next racers." Harry said reuniting with his family. The family headed off to get their helmets on. One by one the Stylinsons' piled on into each cart. One they got the signal, they were off. It's fair to say that their were a few crashes made.

"that was sick!" Lizzy said jumping out of her car. The race was over and it was time to fin out who won. 

"I so lost." Darcy said.

"it's ok. This was your first time, you'll get better." Harry assured his daughter, wrapping his arms over her shoulder.

"Look. there's the scorebaord.

1st- Louis with 17 laps

2nd- Barry with 15 laps

3rd- Felicity with 14 laps

4th- Harry with 12 laps

5th- Darcy with 7 laps

"Pay up." Barry said, holding his hands out. Lizzy humphed and pulled out her phone. She opened her phone case, revealing the money. She handed him a five dollar bill and closed her phone case, sliding it back in her back pocket. Barry puts the money in his pocket and puts a cheeky grin on his face. 

"that was fun!" Louis said.

"yeah, you won." Felicity says. "I just lost five fricken bucks."

"We still have extra time before dinner." Louis stated.

"there's an escape room nearby, wanna do that?' Harry asked.

"sure." Darcy agrees.

The family drove to the escape room and paid for a room. They went into the Jumanji Escape Room. 

"What the hell are we supposed to do?" Lizzy asked. The door locked behind her. "Oh hell naw. They just locked us in!" Everyone went back to investigating the room. "How are you all Unfazed by this!"

"Because that's what an escape room is. They lock you in a room that has clues hidden in it. If you can solve the room before your time runs out, then you win. If not, they just let you out." Harry explains. 

"this is boring." 

"Not really, if you just try, maybe you'll like it." Darcy added. Lizzy moved around and tried to find the first clue.

"Found it!" barry shouts. holding a piece of paper. 

Where it all started...

"I know!" Darcy shouts. She heads to the gaming console. "In the movie, the kids were playing a video game and were sent into the game through the console." She looked around and finds the second cue. And one by one, they find all the clues 3 minutes before time was up. 

"Yass we did it!" Lizzy says running ou the door after Barry unlocked it with the key from the last clue. 

The family celebrated and headed back to the car. 

"where do you guys wanna eat?" Louis asked.

"Olive Garden!" the three responded.

"olive garden it is!" Harry replied starting the car. the radio immediately started playing, Midnight Memories.

.............................................................

Word count: 872

A busy day!

What will the internet look like tomorrow morning?

What's your favorite restaurant?

I just started a few other fanfics...

'All A Miracle- All American fanfic

'Out of the Shadows- OBX fanfic

'Why Don't You See Me- Why don't We fanfic

And of course my previous 5sos fanfic. it's called Antidote.

If you would check them out if you are interested, that would be great.