Family and Forgotten Truths

"we're here!" Papa announces that we've arrived at Olive Garden.

we head inside and get our table. Breadsticks come along ad we chose our beverages. I decided upon the lasagna. Everything was going off great until Paparazzi showed up. 

"Ignore them. Don't look at them. Don't answer any of the questions. If they ask you something, we'll answer it." Dad instructs.  We understood and carried on with the rest of the lunch. 

"Mr. Styles! Who are these teens with you and Mr. Tomlinson?" 

"Harry! Is there any new project coming out soon?"

"Louis! How's Freddie doing?" 

Dad motioned the waiter to come over. He whispered something into her ear and the waiter nodded. The waiter explained to the paps how this was a restaurant and they had to leave unless they had a reservation. The paps understood and left quickly after taking a few more pictures of me and my family. 

"That was..... something." Lizzy said trying to break the tension. 

"Yeah. "

"is that why you guys never had us go out with you guys a lot?' I ask.

"Yeah. We didn't want our time with you guys to be ruined my stupid questions." Dad answered. 

"fair." Barry shrugged. 

Finally our food came. Then everything was back to normal. Dad paid the bill and we were off to go back home. 

when Dad parked the car back into the garage my siblings hopped out. 

"Hey kiddo." Papa said. Wondering why I was still sitting in the car.

"Can I invite some friends over for a movie night?" I cut right to the chase.

"Depends. What friends?" Dad asked.

"Payne's, and Horan's" I say. I am friends with he Malik's but we keep it on the low. My Papa and Zayn still aren't on good terms so we like to keep this friendship mutual. 

"Sure." Dad says.

"Great thanks."

"invite their parents too! I have a bone to pick with Pain." Papa said. 

"ok!" I yell heading towards my room. 

"Hey Darcy."

"Hey Bear!" I say on the phone.

"What's up?"

"Wanna come for a movie night. All families except for one."

"Malik's."

"yup."

"dude we gotta tell them at some point. The truth is gonna come out eventually."

"Yeah. but later."

"ok fine. what time should I come." 

"6:30 and bring your family. My papa wants to see yours." 

"Of course he does. I'll see you in a few." Bear says before hanging up.

I call my best friend, Nora. 

"Heyy Bestie!"

"Hey Nora!"

"anything new?"

"Yeah. Wanna watch a movie at my place?"

"duh!"

"Great 6:30 with the whole crew. Parents too."

"cool. See ya then!" 

"bye!" I say before hanging up. I stayed in my room for a little bit and decided to check my macbook. Immediately when I open up safari I get tons of recommended pictures and stuff about my day today. Things like Who me and my siblings were and why my dads were with us.