How It All Started

So how the hell is this going to work?

The three women worked together to do something successful but after seeing their lover after the longest time possible, they all got weak and got distracted, forgetting their main premise.

Andy starts to freak out after what she just experienced and saw, she starts overthinking about all the possible things that the 3 might do. She had so many concerns but there were 2 main.

First, they don't know each other. The fact that they will be fighting for the position of being Eli's father will truly confuse them and with them together... It will be a mess.

And Next, she is concerned for Eli. She is going to be confused and hoping that this won't be affecting her decisions with marriage
______________________________________

Andy POV:

Oh my fucking god. This is not happening. They are all here and they will be witnessing Eli's wedding.

Sandra was there and she looked fine. I did miss that smile she had that lit up pretty much my darkest times and it her lips had always been the sweetest. She was the one that I met when I was having a vacation in the city and she just came in the coffee shop... Then we clicked.

Then I knew that it won't work out well because I wasn't ready to commit to love so I left her and got back to my path in life...

But if you think one woman can distract me, another woman had to come in to my life.

I met Cate when I was in the middle of nowhere trying to get out of the city. There were no buses or cars in sight but she was the only one who appeared in the darkest time of the day. She brought me back to the city and brought me to a hotel... The hotel that we are staying right now, and we just had the best time of our lives. Cate has always been the sweetest even though she had that tough persona. I  loved her but the tables changed when I knew the truth about her.

I escaped once more from her and just ran out. I was crying and I didn't know what to do when another god damn woman pulled me out back to the light. That's when I met Sarah.

As what she is, she was the funny one. We laughed all day and did happy things together then what do you expect when you have to much fun, it goes to the bed. Then...

After my third, I realized that I have been playing with myself and this won't bring any good to me then few months after...

I got pregnant with Eli.

"Hey, why do you look like a fucking ghost?"

I entered the room and locked all the locks. I checked through the peephole making sure that none of them was following me.

"Andrea Marie Smith, what the hell is going on to you?" Holly stood up and got her hands behind my back, calming me down and I didn't realize that I was panting like crazy.

I went in and placed the champagne on the counter, grabbing some glasses from the cabinet. Laying out all the glasses, I poured drinks for us and then gave it to Holly and Brenda.

"Woah slow down Andy. What's happening?"

I chugged unto the whole glass and I didn't feel anything. The adrenalin must have done something to me.

"They are here." I said with a shaky voice. My feelings were starting to get uncontrollable but Holly came up to me and gave me a hug.

"Who's here?"

"The three."

Brenda and Holly froze up. "Blanchett, Bullock and Paulson are here?!" Brenda screamed and of course I nodded.

"Did you invite them?" Holly asked me.

"Why would I?!"

Hell no! If I fucking invited, I should have not act like this crazy woman who looks like she was chased by a damn cop. Like I am literally like a fucking bitch right now.

"So explain this then?"

Brenda pulled out the picture that was meant to be in my phone.

This picture.

"So this is what you mean with why would I?"

"Does Eli know?"

"So what are you gonna do?"

"What is going to happen-"

"PLEASE SHIT. BE QUIET!"

I screamed from the top of my lungs. I got the guts to scream and it got the two shushed. Everything just happened so quick that having this conversation right now is not helping at all.

I broke down and cried hard. I didn't want to hurt myself more because of my reckless past and this will affect my life and Eli's completely happy life.

"So Sarah is there?" Holly asked.

Holly always had a crush with Sarah ever since. It's just that I got Sarah first and that brought some misunderstandings to our friendship but our fight didn't last long because we realized that our friendship is more important than us fighting over a woman.

"Well I can completely say this Holly, you can have her now." I said throwing my hands in the air.

Holly stood up and headed to the door but Brenda pulls her back to the couch, making her laugh which did make me laugh a bit.

"Keep your pussy behave Holly. We are old already and we don't get to have to fuck with women. Can't you see that Andy needs us to right now-".

"But she said Sarah-"

I looked at Brenda and she widened her eyes to the short one which got her quiet. This two will be a wreck when I'm not there so I pushed them away from each other cause I don't want any fights at the moment.

"Fine. So Andy, does Eli know?"

Telling her the truth, it got her shocked. I have been talking about this women to Eli but I have not told her who is the other mother..

"So who is her other mother?" Brenda asked as she sipped her champagne.

"I don't know." I said weakly.

"Who do you love?" Holly asked lastly.

Having the picture on my hand, I watched their lovely faces, trying to regain something but all I could say is...

I don't know.