The Uninvited Guests

Andy went ahead to the hall to help the two prepare for her daughters party. There is something that made her lose herself after what Cate did to her, the kiss that seemed to fill every empty space in her life.

She tried to forget it but it seems to be that the blonde still has true and strong feelings for the woman.

Holly and Brenda were there looking at their friend, slightly dumbfounded. They don't really know what happened to her.

Andy was just there staring and fidgeting with all the decorations, not planning to place them or decorate the place.

At this point, the two already knew that there was something that is bothering Andy so much so they investigate and then knew what was happening all along.
______________________________________

Andy POV:

Where are those happy days, they seem so hard to find
I tried to reach for you, but you have closed your mind
Whatever happened to our love?
I wish I understood
It used to be so nice, it used to be so good

"Well someone's staring at us like there is nothing to do."

Brenda and Holly were there in front of me doing some things, helping decorating the place for Eli's party tonight.

I couldn't possibly stop thinking about what just happened a while ago. It was just quick and unexpected. The lips that met mine seemed to be a stranger to mine but there was this sense of comfort and home to it.

Yes, I did miss Cate but I don't want to hurt myself again.

It's my fault after all having three women in my life and not considering the consequences life will bring me, that is why I am avoiding this shit that  the world is bringing me.

Where are those happy days, they seem so hard to find
I tried to reach for you, but you have closed your mind

Her voice replays in my head and I just can't take them out. Where were this happy days? We lost them with a quick snap. I wish that we have done more and did it longer but I guess we weren't really meant for each other.

Whatever happened to our love?
I wish I understood
It used to be so nice, it used to be so good

Our love was one of the strongest and the most amazing things that have brought to one another but her reality separated us destroyed my fantasy.

"Now tell me..."

Brenda sat down on the chair beside me while Holly did the same.

"Tell me what's wrong?"

I tried my best and told them what really happened.

I told them when they left me, my past was brought back when they left the door opened which got the blonde I'm the room. Not blaming them for the wrong doing but I told them what she did to me and what she said

"So she still loves you? That's her point?"

Holly asked while she was giving out some of the decorations to some of the men who were helping us setting up. With that being said, I nodded and they both let out a loud and deep heavy sigh.

"There is nothing wrong about that Andy but she is married and she hurt you. If there was some different circumstance, it could be possible."

Brenda was right. Circumstances will always put us apart and we both have our individual lives. We got to have our lives in good shape when we didnt get to reunite once more and I wouldnt be experiencing this much shit in my life right now.