The Actuality

Everything and everyone is prepared for the event and all of the guests are in the hall. Andy headed down first to check of every single detail laid out because she knows how much this means so much to her daughter...

And she headed down first because she knows herself that she will be crying her guts out because she will be giving her daughter away and the thought of her not being there for her anymore makes it ever more sad.

Things are going to as planned when things started to change when her daughter had to change some things during the actual ceremony, which brought some confusions...

_____________________________________

Andy POV:

"Everyone is in?"

I am here at the venue and all the guests and relatives are sitting down waiting for the bride. Jess was now standing at the side getting a bit nervous and I must say I am too but I have to cover it up because I don't want to tear up.

Brenda and Holly are now beside and I asked them to check Eli up stairs and if they can bring her down already because in a few minutes the wedding will be starting.

Rubbing my hands in nervousness, I patiently waited for my daughter when Sandra came up to me from behind and tapped my shoulder.

"Beautiful as always." She said laying a kiss on my cheek.

"And sweet as ever Sandy. So you will be attending Eli's wedding?" I asked because I didn't invite her at all but it would be rude if I won't allow her.

Sandra shyly nodded and pointed a vacant seat beside some women and she agreed to sit there but she didn't immediately to her seat but stayed beside me.

"This wedding is amazing. You designed this?" Sandra asked as her hands were kept in her pockets.

I smiled in agreement and I also gazed over the venue. It was perfect and I wished that I had this back then...

"So who will be giving Eli away? Me? Cate? Sarah?"

I didn't really know what to say but all I said was me. I am the one giving her away because to be honest, I don't want 3 women giving Eli away with uncertainty.

As I said that to Sandra agreed and smiled back at me. There was something about  her smile that makes me smile.

Sandra snaked her arms around my waist as I leaned my head over her shoulder. "I am sorry Sandra."

"Why hon?"

"I left. I was selfish and I didn't know how to love. You were one of the kindest and sweetest people I have ever met in my whole entire life and I will cherish you forever."

Looking up, I see Sandra with a huge grin plastered on her face. She slowly leans lower and kissed my forehead.

"I understand. No matter what happens, you will always be my first."

We stayed in this position when I started to hear the loud voice of Brenda and Holly along the hallway. I kindly asked Sandra to sit on the chair I asked her to sit on the seat I assigned her because I didn't want Eli to see her.

When I turned my head back, she was still fixing her dress and talked to some of her friends along the hallway. While I was waiting for her, another person grabbed my hand and it was Cate.

"Didn't I tell you not to come to me anymore Cate-"

"Please Andy give me a chance-"

I pulled her to the side, hiding us from the crowd. "If you came here to ask for an apology, here I am saying it. I forgive you already."

I left her behind the pillar until she spoke.

"If you forgave me, why are we still like this?"

My heart stopped when I heard her say those words... I can feel her figure standing behind me with her tears starting to roll down her cheek.

I slowly turned, facing her and wiped her tears away.

"We are talking about what's happening now... You cant bring the way we used to be because the past is still hurting me."

Turning my head back, I see Eli walking towards me. The beautiful veil draping over her head and the gorgeous gown accentuating her body. Couldn't help it, tears started to roll down my cheek. I left Cate and headed to my daughter, wiping the tears off my face.

"Mom didn't I tell you to not cry? I am not dying you know." Eli always know how to make me laugh.

I signed the priest that the bride was already prepared for her entrance. The guests stood up and the doors opened and I held her arm as we both enter the hall. The music was playing and the guest were now in awe with Eli.

We are now near the priest and now I gave her away to Jess, letting my heart go and allow myself to accept reality that she will no longer be with me forever.

Welcome to Jess and Eli, and to all of your friends and family who have gathered together this afternoon. And I'd also like to welcome especially to Andy who represents your family.

This is going to be hard but I can't stay all alone not telling my daughter that her other mother is here.

We are all gathered here together in this glorious-

"And welcome to..." I stood up and interrupted the priests words. "... To Eli's other mom."

Cate, Sarah and Sandra stood up from the crowd which shocked everyone.

"I know mom. I invited her." Eli said taking off her veil.

"You couldn't have. I don't know which one."

Then at the point, I realized that my 25 year old daughter invited all of them, seeking for answers to whom her other parent is

"Oh my god. Thats why they are all here-"

"Ma please please forgive me." My daughter beg taking my hand, holding them tight.

"I don't know..." I said when my heart started to loosen in fear. "Eli, will you forgive me?"

Eli came up to me and cupped my cheeks and stared deeply into my eyes.

"Ma, I don't care if you slept with hundreds of women. You are still my mom. And I will always love you."

"Oh Eli." I hugged her and we both cried happy tears over each others shoulder. Eli slowly moved back and then I cleared a statement to the guests...

"And I haven't slept with hundreds of women."

I sat back down as Brenda and Holly were there to comfort me as I slowly catch my breathe after the sudden happenings. The priest continued his words until Cate interrupted the ceremony once more.

"Am I getting this right? Eli may be mine? But she may be Sarah's or Sandra's?"

I stood up and faced her.

"Yeah, and don't get all self - righteous with me because you have no one but yourself to blame."

Eli's eyes widened and she tried to shush but I didn't listen to her. Cate was almost close to me and there she was proving her words.

"I went home, I was engaged but I told Andrew I couldnt marry him and I came back!"