1

I heard the door bell ring but I had no energy to go down there to see who it was. The reason being was that I had the worst cold in the history of colds. My nose was stuffed, head aching and sore body. The reason I was like this was because I went to a pool party and stayed there until late.

"Miss Y/N, your boyfriend is here and he is insisting on seeing you." My helper Linda said from the other side of the door.

"Linda, please tell Jungkook that I am not here or that I am busy or just give him some excuse but just don't let him come in." I replied.

"Yes, of course." I heard her answer before walking away.

*Linda*

I left Miss Y/N's room and went back to where her boyfriend was waiting.

"Mr Jungkook, miss Y/N is not here at the moment. She will be out the whole so it is most advisable that you go home. I will tell her that you were here and wanted to see her." I said hoping that he would believe me and just leave.

"Do you think I was born yesterday? I know that she is upstairs, otherwise why would you have gone up there for so long?" He asked putting me in a very tough spot.

"I just went up there to check if she was there but she is not." I nervously said feeling intimidated by the stare that he was giving me.

"Oh yeah, can I go check for myself then?" He asked and walked up the stairs without waiting for my response.

"No sir, please don'tgo up there. You will get me into trouble." I pleaded with him but again he did not listen.

"I will go see for myself that she is not there and if so I will leave." He said before increasing his speed up the stairs.

"Sir please don't." I said chasing after him.

*Y/N*

I had almost fallen asleep but I heard yelling in the hallway. I knew it was Jungkook but my brain could not process anything fast enough before he opened the door. My body also wasn't cooperating with me.

"Baby, why didn't you want to see me? Did I do something wrong?" He asked with sadness lacing in his voice.

"My love, it's not like that. Of course I wanted to see you. It's just that I amsickand didn't want you to see me like this. I look bad." I replied.

"Y/N What are you talking about? Do you know how perfect you are. Nothing would ever make me change my mind about that. You know I love you right?" E said in a sweet voice.

"Yeah I know., but if you see me you will want to break up with me. That's how bad it is." I added and the tried to hide even more in the blankets but they were snatched off me.

"Kook, NO!" I exclaimed this time my face fully uncovered.

"Baby look at me. I will never break up with you no matter how messed up you think you look. You are beautiful to me. I love you way too much. Plus if I break up with you who would buy me my banana milk after I beat them in overwatch." He said said and smiled. I playfully punched him while giggling.

"You are so silly." I said which made him chuckle.

"Okay, babe it's time for you to take a bath and after that you will have some soup to make you feel better. Then you will get endless cuddles. Now before anything I want my kiss." He demanded.