5

"Y/N, babe please don't kill our baby." I gasped as I heard the voice I had been longing for for so long.

When I turned around my eyes widened as I saw him. I felt like my sanity was leaving me.

What kind joke was this?

"Y/N listen to me. Don't kill the baby. This is not it's fault." He said.

"Jungkook?" I asked still in shock.

"Yes it's me baby. Please don't do this." He pleases and took a step toward me.

"Jungkook, how are you here? I thought you were in Seoul. Oh gosh I am seeing ghosts now." I said shaking my head trying to making him go away but he didn't.

"I'm not your ghost. You could say that I'm a your conscience and also a part of your imagination." He replied.

"Why the hell are you here? Leave. I can't do this while you are here even if you are not real. LEAVE!" I yelled trying to make him go but he still wouldn't.

"You don't want me to leave and that's why I am still here. If you really want me to leave then say it sincerely and I will." He replied with a smug look.

"I want to leave." I said.

"Lie."

"Why are you even here? What the point of this? Why is my brain doing this to me?" I asked not understand why I was seeing my conscience and why it was Jungkook on top of that.

"Because you know that deep inside you actually want to keep this baby. You just want to do this out of spite. You just want to hurt me." He replied and sat down.

"No I don't. You are not even real." I said and looked down.

"Keep telling yourself that. If you kill the baby you will regret it." He said making me look at him.

"No I won't."

"Ok then take the pills." He challenged.

"Okay." I responded and tried putting the pills in my mouth but I couldn't.

"I can't do this with you watching me." I said.

"You do know that I am part of your imagination right? But anyway I will go and let's see if you can actually do this. See you later. Bye." He said before disappearing.

Again I tried to take the but I just couldn't. Why the hell was this actually happening? I continued tried for the next five minutes but I still couldn't.

I sighed before standing up to leave. I left the pills on the table.

***

When I was driving home I got lost in my thoughts. I had to tell my parents today and not delay this.

Who knows maybe they would go easy on me and actually accept this baby?

"So why didn't you take the pills?" A voice boomed from the passenger seat making me swerve the car.

"Ahh. DUDE WHAT THE HELL?! You could have made me kill my baby before it's even born." I yelled clearly not happy about his sudden appearance.

"Ha-ha... Sorry." He replied still laughing.

"Why are you back?" I asked him.

"I already told you that I would see you later, did I not? I also want to remind you that I am part of YOUR imagination meaning that you brought me back. So why didn't you take the pill." He asked casually changing the subject.

"You know already so why are you asking?" I asked still focusing on the road.

"I just want you to admit it and say that I was right." He replied with a huge grin on his face.

"No go away. You are starting to annoy me." I said plainly.

"You know the real me is annoying and I can be ten times worse. So just say it and save us the trouble."

"Fine whatever. I did not get rid of the baby because it's the mixture of me and the love of my life. Even though I hate you for not contacting me, I cannot hate our baby. It's not the baby's fault for its father's dumb decision. You were right when you said that I was just doing this out of spite. I wanted to hurt you not the baby. But I am scared of sound this alone. I am scared that you won't come back and that my parents will kick me out when they find out. I am only seventeen. My body is not ready for this kind of thing. I could also die while giving birth and my father would have no one to look after them." I aired out my inner feelings and who knew it would be to my imagination.

"Ok, Y/N calm down. Nothing is going to happen to you or the baby. We will do it together even if your parent don't agree. We will find a way. I am also he for you no matter what babe." He spoke as if he was not part of my brain just playing with me.

"You are kidding right? Did you forget that you are just a part of my imagination and not real? I am all alone in this." I responded with a heavy sigh.

"No you are not. You could just find the real me. I will always be there for you." He responded with his logic as if it was so simple.

"Yeah yeah."

We then continued talking until I got home. I arrived there and six pm because I delayed the journey. I tried preparing myself but I knew all this preparation was all a waste of time.

Imaginary Jungkook did help a lot but disappeared when I pulled into the driveway.

My nerves hitched up as soon as I walked through the front door. I walked down the hallway and found my family already having dinner. Without me...

"Evening everyone." I made my presence known and they all turned to me.

"Good evening Y/N, care to have dinner with us? I'll ask Linda to serve you." My mom asked.

"No, no don't do that. I am not hungry but I do have to tell you all something." I answered nervously.

"What is it? Sit down. I hope you are not here to say something stupid." My father said coldly and I immediately took a seat infront of him.

"Iampregnant." I replied in a fast mode and I don't think anyone heard.

"What did you say? Stop wasting our time Y/N." Dad demanded and I felt my heart race faster than ever.

"I said that I am pregnant..."