2

*Y/N*

"Moving to Seoul?" The words hesitantly left my mouth and I felt like my heart was being torn apart.

My tears started rolling down my cheeks and I could see Jungkook fighting his own tears

"I didn't want you to find out this way babe. Please don't cry." He said and tried to hug me but I moved away from him.

The pain was becoming unbearable. He was the only person who loved. The only person I loved with all my heart and now he was leaving me.

"When were you going to tell me huh? WHEN YOU WERE HALF WAY ACROSS THE COUNTRY OR MAYBE YOU WOULDN'T EVEN TELL ME. OR MAYBE YOU WERE GOING TO BREAK UP WITH ME OVER A PHONE CALL!" I yelled at him not understanding why he had to leave me.

"Baby I was going to tell you yesterday but you were sick. I would never break up with you. We are made for each other. I promise we will video call every day." He said softly and took steps closer to me.

"Are you sure about that or will you just find someone prettier and just replace me?"I asked in a hesitant tone.

"Of course not. You are my one and only. Baby please stop crying. We will see each other again." He's said and hugged me.

"I am going to miss you so much." I whispered and continued my crying fest.

***

When we got to my house it was already past eleven but I had not worries. For all I knew my parents were not home but boy was I wrong.

When we walked through the front door they were both standing there with blank expressions.

"Y/N where have you been? Is this how late you have been coming home when we were not here?" Dad asked as if he was actually worried me. His act would fool anyone who did not know him.

"Why do you even care? It's not like you love me. Plus I've been sick this whole week so I did not go out until today but why why am explains this to you when you did not bother picking up my phone calls."

Ever since I can remember my parents had not taken care of me. I've always been taken care of by nannies or whoever was there while they were either on their business trip or just enjoying their lives forgetting that they had children.

The only person who the showed affection to was my older brother who was exactly like them. He did what they said without any questions while I on the sidelines felt like mistake to them.

"Girl could you for once behave like a human with manners and respect us in front of other people." My mom interjected as if she was any better

"No!" I simply said and waited for their comeback.

"You are useless." Dad said before they both walked away. I did not bother reacting because I was so used to it now.

"Let's go up Look." I said simply as if nothing had ever happened.

When we got to my room Jungkook gave me a concerned look.

"Y/N, come with me to Seoul. You cannot continue living like this. Your parents are toxic and I don't want you to always be sad."

"Where would I even stay and even if I dared to move there my parents would find me and drag me back here by my hair so it's pointless trying. I'm used to it anyway so you don't have to worry about me." I assured him with a small smile.

"That's what I don't want. You being used to being mistreated. I don't want you to be sad when I am not her to comfort you. I want my princess to always be happy and I know that is not going to happen with you living with your parents." He said and held me close.

When we pulled away I gave him another small smile and pecked his lips.

"Babe you know I can't do that. I am not even legal yet. Like you said we will always video call so there is nothing to worry about. If I am sad Ill just call you and you know that just seeing you makes me happy so please don't worry about me. Everything will be alright." I explained.

"Okay but just please promise me that you will be fine."

"I promise."

"Good now give me a lot of kisses for the time that I will be away from you." He said which made me giggle.

"Yes sir." I saluted before covering his face with a lot of kisses.

I was really going to miss this when he was gone. He was truly my happy place and I don't know how I was going to live without him.