9

"What are you doing here?" I asked shocked to see him holding my precious baby.

He didn't say anything nor did he look up at me. His eyes were set on my baby.

"Father, answer me now. What are you doing here especially holding my child? Give her to me now." I said and walked over to him to get my daughter.

He just ignored me before handing me my child and walking out of the room. I felt like my eyes were deceiving me as I saw tears in his eyes.

Shrugging the thoughts off I looked down at the little human who was now in my arms. She was the most beautiful thing I had ever set my eyes on.

The moment she opened her eyes I felt like my heart was about to melt from how beautiful they were. It looked like she had stars in her eyes.

The best part of all this was that she was all mine and I don't have to share her with anyone. I could annoy and love her all I wanted without being interrupted by anyone.

"She is so beautiful. What are you going to name her?" Ig jungkook asked making me almost jump out of my skin at his sudden appearance.

"Agh dude what the hell? Warn a person next time." I whisper-yelled at him still not looking up from my baby.

"Sorry, sorry." He said now starting at the baby as well.

"She is so beautiful just like you." He said as he admired my baby.

"She is beautiful. I have to ask though why do you behave exactly like Jungkook when you are just part of my imagination?" I asked still not taking my eyes off of the little baby.

"Well your heart and mind want the real Jungkook here so they try to make everything as real as possible." He explained while I just nodded.

"So what are you going to name her?" He asked and my eyes couldn't help but to widen as I looked up at him.

"I don't know. I really haven't thought about names. I totally forgot." I explained as I began to feel mad at myself.

"It's okay, just calm down. I do have a suggestion if you don't mind." He said.

"What is it?" I asked as I looked down at the baby again.

"You don't have to agree. I was just think since you thought earlier about how it looked like she had stars in her eyes, why not call her Arabyeol because it means beautiful star. I really like the name since it is just perfect for her. If you don't like it it's-"

"I love it. It really symbolises her beauty." I said cutting off his rambling.

"Wait, you actually like it?" He asked a little surprised and smiled a bit.

"Yep. So it's settled. Do you like your name my sweet Arabyeol?" I asked her in a a baby voice.

She just let out a cute sneeze which made my heart melt at how adorable my baby was.

***

Two weeks had passed since Byeol was born and we were finally getting discharged. Lucas had come to get us since I was in no condition to drive.

I was happy that I could finally go home and lay in my own bed. And this time my baby would be with me which was just perfect.

For the past weeks though Lucas had tried to convince me to move in with him but I told him I did not want to.

"Y/N, please just reconsider. You are not in any state to be looking after a baby by yourself. Please listen you stay with my for at least a year." He pleaded with me.

"Lucas, I already said no. I know this might seem like a stupid idea to you but I want to be independent. I want to prove to dad that I don't need his money. If I were to live with you then I would also just be living off his money. Plus I still have some savings that will last me a while. When they run out I will get a job." I explained to him before looking back down at my baby who was peacefully sleeping in my arms.

"Y/N, think clearly here, who is going to hire a seventeen year old with a child. They are going to think that you are irresponsible for getting pregnant at such a young age." He said and I just rolled my eyes.

"I'm almost eighteen. No one will know that I have a baby. People will just think that I want a summer job." I replied.

"Well isn't that great. Where will you leave little Arabyeol when you are working then?" He asked.

"With a babysitter or something. I will make a plan when the time comes. She is still too young now so maybe getting a job next year around June." I said with an annoyed tone.

It seemed he got the message as the rest of the ride to my apartment was silent. I could tell my brother was pissed off by my decision.

When we arrived he helped me out with the hospital bag. Going up the stairs was actually a bit hard but I managed to do it.

To say I was shocked when we got into my apartment was an understatement. It was full of baby things. Toys, dippers, bottles and all sorts of things. My brother was standing there with a smile on his face.

"Lucas, did you do all this?" I asked with tears beginning to form in my eyes.

"Ya but though I would like to take all the credit mom and dad helped out too." He responded which caught me off guard.

"Really?" I asked in shock.

"Yeah but dad said I should not tell you." He answered.

"That's really shocking there. I thought he didn't consider me as a daughter anymore." I said as a few tears slipped my eyes.

Lucas put his arm around my shoulders and gave me a side hug along with a kiss on my forehead.

"He loves you even if he acts like a total jerk. You are his daughter and will forever be his daughter."