Chapter 5- Monster in disguise

ELIJAH LUCIANO POV

"Tell me why the FUCK you stole $40 000 from me!"

I was getting frustrated at this weak man

He stole $40 000 worth of weapons from my warehouse in New York. I hate Russians, especially the ones who think they are at the top of the food chain.

I looked over at Dante, my second-hand man. I nodded to him as he grabbed the scorching hot water and handed it to me. I took one last glance at this weak man. He had cuts and scars everywhere. He was skinny as a twig as we didn't feed him for days.

I bent down towards his ear, everyone knew not to mess with me. I was the devil. I am the devil. No one wants to dance with the devil.

"Now we can do this the easy way, or the hard way!" he shook his head as he looked at the boiling water in my hand. Without hesitation, he responded by whispering 'easy'

Weak man

I wasn't going to let him off easy. When someone is on trial for murder, you don't just give them a second chance. Life doesn't give us second chances, that's why we only have one.

I smirked as I heard his fear bounce from all the corners of this cold room. The boiling water sizzled on his skin. His eyes closed shut not wanting to look at me. I grabbed my knife from my back pocket as I approached his closed eye and cut his eyelids right off.

I love the sound of fear and pain. And this young man loved to provide me. I slowly stood up from my resting position as he held his head down low, too scared to meet my eyes. Codardo (Coward).

I slowly drew some pretty roses on the back of his neck and down his back, as I drew with silver, the ink would come out red.

After I finished my masterpiece, I grabbed the alcohol that was sitting on the table. The fear in this man's eye showed the realization. He knew what was coming, and I loved it.

I unscrewed the bottle and started to pour the toxic liquid. His skin burning and frying brought joy to me.

I was always known as the devil. And I liked it. I never loved or laughed (except when torturing someone), I never smiled. I would always have a different girl in my room every night to release my anger, and when I'm done with them they go back to being nothing.

My cruel father always told me to never love, for it is the reason for weakness. And when you're the most dangerous mafia boss in the world, you can't have any weaknesses.

And besides who needs love anyway. Right?

As his screams died down, so did he. His eyes became dull as his skin grew three shades lighter, he was drenched in blood. I always said 'Red looked good on everyone' but red did not do him justice.

Dante entered the room to clear out the body as he handed me my cell phone. Two text messages from Blade;

Blade:

We will be at your house in 2 minutes.

-Blade

Me:

Good.

~~~~~~~

I have known Christian and his mafia for a long time. We have had our disagreements. Christian said that he will send Blade to pick up a package from me. Due to him being in America he has sent his second in command who sounds like he brought someone else.

I walked up the dark gloomy steps of my basement to the well-lit living room. My house was Italian modern, it had this beautiful modern design on the inside with marble stretching all across the mansion.

I slowly walked to my office to fetch the package and walked down the long hallway passing many maids and my men. They were all scared of me, Good!

Right as I entered the main living room, I heard a loud knock on the door. Right on time.

I opened the door to find Blade leaning up against the door frame, his body position looked as if he was hiding something or someone. He greeted me with a small nod, as I handed him the package. I wanted this 'hand-off' to go smooth and quick, I had some business to deal with in my bedroom.

He gave me a small nod and turned back, at that moment I saw a petite little woman. I couldn't see her face as Blade was walking right towards her. She had poker straight blonde hair down to her breasts and a killer body. Her curves were perfect in every way.

Christian was smart, bringing a beautiful woman to hide the illegal business he is conducting.

Blade approached the mysterious woman with the package in his hands, she tried to grab it from him but he pulled it above his head to show his dominance. He was the Eiffel tower compared to her. He pulled it behind his back as he bent down to eye level with her.

I still stood there trying to see who she was.

He put his hand around her back and turned her around to face the car, they approached the car and both got in before Blade looked back at me and gave me a small smirk, and left.

Why the fuck would I care who Blade is fucking! God, she is probably just another cheap prostitute who will do anything to get some dick! And besides, I have better things to worry about!

I walked back inside the lonely house as Dante quickly approached me. He bent down to catch his breath as he must have ran from the other side of the mansion. His breathing slowly went back to normal as he stood up straight,

"Boss, some of Christian's men were spotted at the warehouse along with the Russians. Video surveillance shows them taking a few handguns, Pump-Action Firearms, and Semi-Automatic Firearms."

That fucking snake!

I let out a deep sigh as Dante continued, "We managed to injure a few but a few escaped." Fuck Fuck Fuck! Those weapons were expensive, the Russians made me pay double or nothing!

"Get the plane ready for New York, we will fly out in a week, and will stay for no longer than a week! He won't even know we are coming!" An evil smirk grew on my face as the thought crossed my mind, I will get to rip his fucking neck in two!

I hated New York, it was filled with either homeless people or prostitutes, and let me tell you some of those prostitutes are C.R.A.Z.Y!

I knew people feared me all across the world, it was enlightening.

People called me the devil, Satan in human form, a monster, blah blah blah.

From a very young age, I knew life wasn't filled with rainbows and unicorns, I always thought I would be the hero, but there always has to be a villain...

Even in my own story.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

Hello lovely people

I hope you liked the fifth chapter of 'The Crimson Point'

Words: 1175

Please leave a comment and vote ;)