🏳️‍🌈 sailor girl 🏳️‍🌈

steves pov:
we got to starcourt and I had to drag y/n out the car away from the music. They wouldn't move so I picked them up over my shoulder and started walking. " PUT ME DOWN!" they shouted kicking to get down, I knew it was embarrassing them. " nope" I replied walking through starcourt with them screaming over my shoulder. Everyone's eyes were on us. " steve your embarrassing me" they said finally giving in and stopped kicking. When we got to scoops I put them down.

y/ns pov:
Steve finally put me down I'm gonna kill him later. As I turned around I caught site of a girl with short dirty blonde hair and a face covered in freckles, she was so pretty idk what happened I just froze. " y/n this is robin, robin this is y/n my sibling" steve explained waving a hand infront of my face making me snap out of my stare. " s-sorry its nice to meet you" I was smiling like a idiot."nice to meet you to I've heard a lot about you"  robin replied with a warm smile.
what had steve told her about me! robin walked out back and steve whispered in my ear "someone looks happy " I pushed him away and sat down drawing whilst listening to stevie Nicks.

note from me:
sorry if I spell anything wrong im shit at spelling😭