🕺 party 🥳

author note:
hey sorry my titles for chapters are so plain, anyway I hope you guys are enjoying it please let me know if there's anything you would really like to see i can try and put it in :). this chapter contains under age drinking but safely in robins bedroom
please remember to drink responsibly and safely with people you feel comfortable around ♡ TW: this chapter also has someone being sick in it not in detail but it does happen 👍

y/ns pov:
" come on just a taste" steve eggs me on to take a sip of vodka. robin is also incouraging me but after a while she says " you don't have to if you dont want to tho obviously, but if you do your in a safe space so its ok"
this makes me feel safe i laugh and take the bottle, god I just know this is gonna be horrible. steve and robin are cheering me on. im laughing as I raise the bottle and take a much to big gulp of vodka. I regret my actions. it taste disgusting, I swallow it quickly so I don't spit it out on robins floor. " holy shit your face was gold" says steve laughing with robin, they both have beer in their hands, steve on robins bed and robin on the floor next to it.
" that was awful!" I say in desperate search for something else to take the taste away. robin passes me a beer
" these are better" she says " or we've got water?"
"this is good thank you" I say finally something that taste half decent.
After a while and a couple more beers I wouldn't see we're drunk more like tipsy or giggily, god I sound like my mum on her girls night outs. me and robin can't stop laughing and im starting to wobble when I walk, it is very clear that steve and robin have higher alcohol tolerances than me. I struggle to get off the floor and put tears for fears back on from robins tape collection. I start to dance, stumbling over to robin and steve and attempting to pull them up " come on this song is amazing "

 I start to dance, stumbling over to robin and steve and attempting to pull them up " come on this song is amazing "

for the next half an hour were all dancing around robins bedroom me and robin singing our hearts out. im definitely very drunk. because the next thing I know my face is in robins toilet, robins holding my hair back. idk where steve is he hates sick so he's probably in robins room. I can feel robins other hand on my back as I throw up.
" im really sorry I say" I say
she pats my back "hey hey no its ok" she reassures me
I've stopped being sick now so I'm just sitting on the floor of robins bathroom.
" you ok?" she says crouching down to meet my eyes
" yeah yeah no im good thank you" I reply I feel so safe around her , she's different to other friends I've had in the past idk.
" I'll be back" she says standing up and leaving. After around 2 minutes she back in the bath room with a glass of water. she sits down next to me our shoulders touching " drink this its help flush the rest of the alcohol out your system " she hands me the water.
I'm pretty close to sober now after the amount I threw up, robin doesn't seem to drunk tbh or maybe she can just handle alcohol better. I turn to her, " wheres steve?" I ask
" I think he's asleep, we should probably get to sleep to its like 4am" she says facing me, she reaches a hand up and tucks my hair behind my ear giving me a warm smile," anyway " she says as if she's just realised something, she stands up quickly her hand out stretched to help me up.

we go into robins bedroom and see steve asleep on her bed " the floor it is then" I say laughing
" sorry about that " she says laying two thick blankets on the floor and retrieving two pillows from her bed. " its the best I can do" she says laying down on one of the blankets. I lay on the one next to her looking at the ceiling "thank you robin " I hear her turn her head towards me but I continue to stare at the ceiling " no problem harrington anytime " she rolls over and goes to sleep.

I lay awake .I cant sleep. I cant work out these feelings . robin makes me feel so safe and happy, I dont think I've ever been sad around her. but she equally makes me nervous like she's way to cool to be talking to me. God i sound like a fangirl of a boy band , I just think shes really cool tho. right?that's what friends are like. I haven't had friends in a while im not 100% sure. I mean it has to be because me and robin are friends because just because.