Chapter 6

Davina

After my little encounter with Mr. Valentino, I realize that it's been abound half an hour. I walk downstairs too see Ella and Blaise talking. " Keep a eye on her Ella. " I hear Blaise say " I will don't worry. But stop being an ass too her, she seems like a really good person " I hear Ella say as I feel a smile form on my face as I get closer too the stairs they really don't know how too talk low. " And you need that Blaise. " my smile disappears as I hear Ella say that, what does she mean he needs that? " oh shut up Ella this is just for business " I hear Blaise say I begin too walk downstairs and make my presence noticeable by making footsteps louder " finally. You're here let's go " Ella says I shoot a smile her way, and look at Blaise as I send a dirty look his way, just too get him a bit upset " woman " he says as he rolls his eyes, and begins too walk away " men " I say loud enough for him too hear it as Ella opens the door, and giggles knowing what I'm doing. I hear Blaise groan in frustration, I'm glad I pissed him off.

I follow Ella too I'm guessing her car it was a red Bugatti. " I love this color " I say " thank you. Red is my favorite color, Blaise got it for me, for my birthday. " she says as she smiles we both get in the car " really? my favorite color is red too. " I say " it's just such an amazing color " she says " it's the color of blood " we both say, not knowing we were gonna say the same thing. We both giggle, and put our seatbelts on, and she drives out of the parking lot, she's now driven out of the Valentino estate. " I have a question " I break the silence " shoot " she says, as shes still focused on the road " where are you guys parents? " I say hesitant too ask. " they're dead " she says sternly with no emotion. " Oh I'm sorry Ella. If you don't mind me asking how'd they pass? " I ask " The Russians killed them like 3 years back. I was about 21 when it happened and Blaise was 22 I think they're death is what made him so emotionless. A year later, after they're death and after Blaise got used too being the Mafia Leader. We killed they're whole mafia that's why there's no longer a Russian Mafia. " she says that's when my question from awhile ago was answered why the Russian Mafia was never talked about or active anymore.

" Oh I'm really sorry for your guys loss " I feel a wave of guilt, because I brought that sensitive topic up. " Thank you. They were good people, yeah my dad was harsh sometimes it's only because he loved me and Blaise. He made Blaise the man he is today, strong and a leader " she says, as turns into the mall parking lot. " You guys are both strong " I say as I unbuckle my seatbelt " thank you Davina. " she says as she parks and unbuckles her seatbelt. So that's why Blaise can be an ass sometimes? Maybe. " Lets go eat a proper meal I'm starving " Ella says, it's like shes read my mind, because I was also starving she reminds me a lot of Maddie. I nod and chuckle, as we both go inside and head towards the food court.

" What do you want too eat? " she asks " Chipotle? " I question " you've read my mind. " she says as she giggles I smile. " Do you maybe wanna go too a club tonight? " she asks as she sounds hesitant. " I'd love too " I say as, we wait in line too order our food. She smiles, minutes later we order our food and I hear a phone ring it's Ella's. She picks up her phone and her mood changes " what " she spats sternly " yeah we're fine just getting food, then walk around for a bit. " she responds too the other person on the phone " okay. " She responds once again, and hangs up the phone " who was it? " I ask she gives me this look, and I know exactly who it was " ohh, what did the asshole want? " I continue " he just wanted too know if we were okay and what we were doing " she says as I hear our order be called by one of the workers " I'll get it " I say, I walk over too the worker and get our food and notice an extra plate of food that I didn't order. I walk over too Ella and say " I didn't order an extra plate of food " she looks up from her phone " oh I did it's for Blaise he wanted something too eat. " I nod.

We begin too eat, and after we finish our food, we walk around too a few stores, me and Ella grab an outfit for tonight and some shoes and accessories. And more needed things. She said she was gonna do my makeup tonight I was wondering what Blaise's reaction was gonna be too me going too a club. And I got lingerie for I don't know what reason, maybe too put under my dress or something. We finish shopping and get in her car and begin too drive off and see an SUV behind us which was the body guards we took with us. " Blaise is gonna have too heat his food up " I chuckle " yeah he is " Ella says as she smiles. " what do you think Blaise is gonna say about you coming too the club with me? " she asks it's like we think the same thing. " I was wondering the same exact thing " I say.

We finally get too the estate, and get out of the car and walk up too the house, Ella opens the door " we're home dumb ass " I giggle I hear Blaise's footsteps coming down the stairs and that's when I see him. " Finally. Where's my food? " he questions " a thank you would've been nice " Ella says watching these two bicker is like watching a dog an a cat fight. " Whatever " Blaise says as he walks too where we put the food which was in the kitchen. " Davina Quinzel what the fuck is this?! " I hear Blaise yell from the kitchen me and Ella look at eachother in confusion as we both walk too the kitchen too see what the commotion was. " Why is there a guys number on the receipt? " Blaise asks and Ella turns back too stare at me and Blaise does the same. What the fuck.