Chapter 93

Blaise

I wake up, to the sun beaming in the room hitting my eyes having me adjust them. I then hear faint talking downstairs, I look to the right of me to see Davina peacefully sleeping. The voice downstairs, become much more clearer. Was that my family and Davinas? Oh my god. " Davina " I say, getting up to put my clothes on.

She hums in response still asleep. " Our parents.. their here " I say, she immediately gets up adjusting her eyes as well. She only had underwear and a bra on. She looked at me, then looked under the covers. " Fuck! " She yells, getting up.

Neither of us truly cared, if we saw each other. I mean I was just in her, and we've lived together before. She groans in pain, I quickly go to the closet to check on her. " What's wrong? " I ask, putting on my pants. " I'm sore " she says, I smirk. She throws her dirty clothes at me causing me to laugh.

After her and I both cleaned up, she decided she'd shower later. " So how are we gonna do this? " She asks, while peaking out the door to hear much more familiar voices. How did they even get in? " I don't know " I say honestly. She rolls her eyes. I smack her ass " don't roll your eyes at me " I say, she then whimpers in pleasure.

" Let's just, do this shit " she says, I nod agreeing with her. She opens the door, and exits the room I follow behind closing her door. " Sweetheart, are you home? " Michelle asks, Davina sighs. " Yeah I'm home ma, who else is here? " She asks, already knowing. " You won't believe who we ran into this morning " she says, oh we believe it.

We decided for her to go down first. " Who's shoes are these? " Her father asks, oh my god. " Nobody's " she says, quickly. " Do you have a guest? " My mother asks, I guess that was my cue. I make my way downstairs, everyone turns their attention to me. 

I see my parents shocked expressions, along with Ella and Alejandro. None spoke a word. Xanders face, was filled with confusion, anger and stunned. I stand beside Davina as no one spoke a word. " So you two- " Michelle questions, but gets cut off with the door opening.

I then see Davina's friend along with my brother chit chatting, as they enter. They immediately, stop when seeing us all. Gino's face becomes like the others when he sees Davina standing beside me. " Is this? " the woman questions, Davina nods. " Fuck! " Davina says once again.

" I slept with the one person, I'm not supposed to! " She says, I furrow my eyebrows looking at her. " I'm sorry? " I ask, my anger then comes over. " Oh don't you start " she says, I hear Ella sigh. " Here we go again " Ella says, Gino makes his way to sit by Ella. " Me start? Your the one who kept dancing with the one man, who doubled cross me " I growl, she rolls her eyes.

" Please! I didn't even know he came on to me " she speaks, causing me to scoff. " You could've pushed him off " I say, she then laughs. " I hadn't slept with anyone, since us! I'm sorry if I liked the attention. You can't blame all this on me, you came to me nor did I even knew you and him knew each other " She explains, I feel a wave of guilt. " Wait you didn't sleep with anyone? " I ask, she shakes her head no but stop and looks into my eyes. I close them I know exactly what's she's doing.

" How many? " She asks, I then sigh. " A lot " I say, she then scoffs. " Out " she says, I open my eyes looking into her eyes. " So last night meant nothing to you? " I ask, there goes that feeling again. My heart breaks a bit.

" It meant a lot, but I'm guessing it didn't mean shit to you probably just another slut you add on to the list " she speaks, hurt and anger fill my mindset. " Blaise let's go " Gino says, I remain my gaze on Davina. She had every right to be angry with me, every single right. But she didn't have a right to shame me, as that was my way of coping for her leaving. " Okay " I speak, our family's say their goodbyes to each other.

" But before I go " I speak once more, Davina then sighs. We were standing apart from each other, she was in front of me. " Don't you ever shame me for the way I coped, when you left me. " I say, I then make my way towards the door opening it and leaving with saying another word.

Davina

So much for finally being over him, and the situation. I had now found out, he'd been sleeping with multiple girls. His family said their goodbyes with mine. As did they say their parting words with me. Ella asked if we could hang soon, I said yes of course. I missed her, this fight between Blaise and I didn't effect our family.

After they all left, Gino gave Adrielle his number. I rolled my eyes, as he did. After each and everyone of them left it was only Adrielle and I. " Did you fuck him? " I ask, pouring myself some coffee. She then hesitantly nods, not saying a word.

I chuckle, I don't know who was in the wrong here between Blaise and I. But all I do know, is that him and I were both hurt in this situation. " Is that the man you once loved? " She asks, I then take in a sharp breath. " I didn't stop loving him " I say, I make my way back upstairs. After reaching my room, I open the door to see my room a complete mess.

Bed was not made, my clothes were everywhere. Stepping over the mess, I make my way to my balcony. The bit of sun hit my face, stepping outside. Although, it was chilly along with cloudy but a slight bit of sunny. I make my way back inside, grabbing a hoodie, and a cigarette along with a lighter.

He had made me not wanna smoke for once. But now he wasn't with me, so I did. Crazy how things work sometimes. I light my cigarette stepping outside over looking the front of my house. Inhaling the poison, sent my body calmness. Smoking was my new Blaise, if that made sense.

He once was my poison, still is. But he isn't with me. So, I had to depend on something to keep me living. But, I chose this it's keeping me alive yes but slowly killing me. This was probably my favorite place in the house, you could overlook the guards on duty.

You could feel the sun beaming on you, or see the rain drop down. Sometimes being in New York calms me. Although, I didn't like the people nor the traffic. Being here, they're were troubling people of course. After about five minutes, of inhaling the poison and exhaling I decide it was time to get ready.
Eeea
Tapping the cigarette, on the rail putting it out. After doing so I throw the cigarette, not caring. I go inside closing the balcony doors. I grab some clothes for the day, just basic sweats a crop-top. With that, I make way in the rest setting my clothes down and turning on the water.

I do my normal routine. Washing my hair, cleaning my body. After doing so, I turn off the water grabbing a towel to wrap around my body. I open the door to let some fresh air in. I dry off my body, after doing so I put on my clothes.

I just put on some mascara and lipgloss. Basic, I know although I don't care. After finishing everything, I make my way downstairs. " Hey " I say, seeing Adrielle on her phone. " Hey " she says, smiling I then chuckle.

" Who has you smiling like that? " I question, she then smirks turning off her phone. " The one I met last night " she says, my face then turns into poker. " What was him name again? " She questions herself. " Gino " she speaks finally revealing his name. I clear my throat, with a cough.

" Breakfast? " I question, she then smiles I remain a straight face. " Yeah let's go " she says, getting up. I get on my shoes, along with grabbing my purse. We both make our way to my car, I see a note on my windshield. I grab the note, as I step into my car as does Adrielle with a confused expression.

Heard their was trouble in paradise. People talk doll, without you he's nothing mentally I mean. Prepare for a war my love. - Xoxo Vincent

A / N : feel free to correct my misspellings, grammar mistakes, miss-name callings etc .